What are the worst and/or low budget WWE/World Title Matches you have seen

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
This is a interesting thread on....

What are the worst and/or low budget WWE Title Matches you have seen?

I'll start off with this one

Hulk Hogan vs Yokozuna WM 9

Just a landslide victory to put Hogan's overrated ass back on his throne

He wouldn't let Yokozuna leave in peace with the belt. He just had to get all the glory.

Alrighty, it's your turn...

TheprofileofJericho

The Artiste
Mid-Carder
Steiner vs Triple H in 2003 is probably the worst one I can remember, along with the Khali reign of terror.
The most recent one would probably be Jinder vs Shinsuke. Just thinking about that flaming pile of shit makes my blood boil. At least Steiner/Trips was bad in an entertaining way. This was just sad.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
Brock should have never come back to WWE, he basically ruined everything good we remember of him from the early 2000s. One of the worst main-eventers in the last 5 years.

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
Brock should have never come back to WWE, he basically ruined everything good we remember of him from the early 2000s. One of the worst main-eventers in the last 5 years.
To me he could have came back, but he doesn't deserve the special treatment he has been getting for the last 5 years.

No man deserved to end the streak. If they did they shouldn't be part timers

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Big Show substituting for Stone Cold in the triple threat main event in the Survivor Series 1999 and winning the World title. He beat Triple H and it was supposed to be a dawn of a new Champion but he lost the belt three weeks later back to Hunter.

• Agree
Reactions: ThePhenom97

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Hotshot
To me he could have came back, but he doesn't deserve the special treatment he has been getting for the last 5 years.

No man deserved to end the streak. If they did they shouldn't be part timers
There is no way he ever wanted to wrestle full-time after mma so he didn’t deserve shit. He looked ridicilous in this whole second run - not even wearing wrestling gear, using only 3-4 moves, didn’t care to improve in any sort of way. My overall grade for him before the return was 8/10 but now it’s hardly even 6/10. He ruined his image to the core.
The streak should have ended a decade ago, it was so pointless to keep it alive for so many years. Undertaker wanted Randy Orton to end his streak but WWE said no.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Lex Luger vs. Yokozuna, SummerSlam '93. The match itself wasn't bad, but with Luger slamming Yokozuna on the USS Intrepid in the bodyslam challenge and the Lex Express bus tour to build-up grassroots support to get President Jack Tunney to give him a shot at the title; there was a lot of hype building up to this match. The match ends with Luger hitting Yokozuna with the running forearm, knocking him out of the ring for a count-out win. Razor Ramon, Steiner Brothers jump into the ring to lift Lex up on their shoulders and there were red, white, and blue confetti streaming from the rafters as Lex celebrated his huge win. He won by count-out! There's no championship belt for Lex.

Last edited:

or Log in using