Games What are you playing now?

Alexander.

Jobber
Jobber
Playing Grand Theft Auto Five through Epic Games. Epic Games recently announced an offer for a limited time where Rockstar would be giving customers GTA V for no cost, available to download through the Epic Games Store. Even though, I have this game on console, there is definitely no harm in seeing how it compares to the console version. However, it's taking some time to get used to using the keypad.

Brockster

Art The Clown
Legend
Playing Grand Theft Auto Five through Epic Games. Epic Games recently announced an offer for a limited time where Rockstar would be giving customers GTA V for no cost, available to download through the Epic Games Store. Even though, I have this game on console, there is definitely no harm in seeing how it compares to the console version. However, it's taking some time to get used to using the keypad.
I really dislike Epic Games but that is cool, it's definitely worth playing both single player and online.

Cam

Administrator
Chairman
I saw a bunch of advertisements about that, but I didn't actually get around to setting up an account on there. Now I've missed it. :emoji_neutral_face:

Lackin

Full Time Procrastinator
Legend
Replaying Saints Row 3 but the remaster. I will admit it is actually one of the best remasters I have ever played visually stunning especially at night with Purple Neon covering the city.

Another remaster I want to play is Mafia 2 as it's one of my favourite games of all time but calling it a remaster is not fair more like a re-release. Not too mention all the bugs and glitches that come along with it. I might be better off playing the Backwards Compat. Version on my Xbox.

Reactions: Brockster

czw787

The Artiste
Contender
GTA Vice City on PS4

Gonna give it an 8.9 it's good, it's fun and nice being able to play on a PlayStation control. My only complaint is no Michael Jackson, audio is a little off at times, the graphics are not that much better for PS4 and a few visual glirches

Lackin

Full Time Procrastinator
Legend
GTA Vice City on PS4

Gonna give it an 8.9 it's good, it's fun and nice being able to play on a PlayStation control. My only complaint is no Michael Jackson, audio is a little off at times, the graphics are not that much better for PS4 and a few visual glirches
Wasn't a big fan of how they released the old GTA games on the newer consoles. They are just the mobile port but on console. From a business stand point I understand but felt it somehow cheapened the game. For example the menu's in the original San Andreas on Xbox they were good and smooth. The re-release on 360 was the mobile version big clunky touchscreen boxes that were actually slower and less smooth imo. And yes licenses understandably run out but the songs that are removed are what made the originals iconic so always fall flat when I play without them.

czw787

The Artiste
Contender
Wasn't a big fan of how they released the old GTA games on the newer consoles. They are just the mobile port but on console. From a business stand point I understand but felt it somehow cheapened the game. For example the menu's in the original San Andreas on Xbox they were good and smooth. The re-release on 360 was the mobile version big clunky touchscreen boxes that were actually slower and less smooth imo. And yes licenses understandably run out but the songs that are removed are what made the originals iconic so always fall flat when I play without them.
I'm not proud to admit the main reason I bought Vice City is to make videos on YouTube. Since it's easier on PS4 than 360. Gameplay wise I'm not complaining. But yeah graphics are not really that special and I really think only Michael Jackson was taken out since his family was more strict about what his music appeared on and Michael was more chill. I think he co wrote Bartman and didn't get credit. I've heard horror stories of San Andreas though

Lackin

Full Time Procrastinator
Legend
I'm not proud to admit the main reason I bought Vice City is to make videos on YouTube. Since it's easier on PS4 than 360. Gameplay wise I'm not complaining. But yeah graphics are not really that special and I really think only Michael Jackson was taken out since his family was more strict about what his music appeared on and Michael was more chill. I think he co wrote Bartman and didn't get credit. I've heard horror stories of San Andreas though
I do actually own Vice City on the PS4 (which I've now sold) and to be honest, don't think I ever launched it. San Andreas which I've played numerous times on my Xbox One is very hit and miss. Yes, the nostalgia is still there but it doesn't feel the same the lackluster enhancements that the mobile port brought actually make the game worse because of the higher resolution and textures it really highlights the games downfalls which aren't that visible in the original this doesn't help that the Xbox One X upscales backward compatible games to 4K. Not too mention I run into some bugs and glitches a lot on Xbox one that I cannot remember from my original Xbox or the PC Version.

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
I’m currently playing Animal Crossing: New Horizons on the Nintendo Switch. :D
I have to admit it is pretty addicting. Maybe not as addicting as "New Leaf" but still addicting. I also got Mario Maker 2 and Super Mario Party for my birthday but they have both taken a spot in line behind Animal Crossing.

And hey man! Weren't you going to add me as a friend? My feelings are hurt :emoji_slight_frown:

or Log in using

Latest Discussions