What disposition is Roman Reigns?

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
I'm watching last weeks Raw and as soon as Bray (Wyatt) mentioned Roman's name he got booed so much. And considering I'm watching highlights I thought it would be edited out.
This led me confused as his promo seems like he's being pushed as a face still.

Nobody

The Beast
Banned
He's Cena, but less charismatic and shitty on the mic.

I get a lot of people hate Cena, but it's pretty awesome to see him live trolling the crowd and still being a face. Reigns just is a Giant (wcw era) booked player, missing on a stable to keep him in the main picture. He is a threat, yes, but without a better purpose.

Reigns and someone like Sheamus should be the new Wyatt family. Not outcasts, just soldiers brainwashed.

Ricky Daniels

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star

I get a lot of people hate Cena, but it's pretty awesome to see him live trolling the crowd and still being a face. Reigns just is a Giant (wcw era) booked player, missing on a stable to keep him in the main picture. He is a threat, yes, but without a better purpose.

Reigns and someone like Sheamus should be the new Wyatt family. Not outcasts, just soldiers brainwashed.
The only issue is they need someone to be a leader or a manager who would do all the speaking.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician

This

• Agree
Reactions: Ricky Daniels

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
I'm watching last weeks Raw and as soon as Bray (Wyatt) mentioned Roman's name he got booed so much. And considering I'm watching highlights I thought it would be edited out.
This led me confused as his promo seems like he's being pushed as a face still.
Does it look like Roman is facing Bray at SS? ...I missed that RAW

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
People just like to hate on Roman for literally no reason. He goes out every night and bust his ass to entertain everyone and his match is ALWAYS the highlight of the show, whether the smarks like to admit it or not. Everyone is still just salty that he won the 2015 Royal Rumble and Daniel Bryan didn't. Lol it's like get over it, seriously...
I don't think it was the Royal Rumble lol... I think people just don't like him, wait, is that possible? sorry

Reactions: Ricky Daniels

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot

Yes... Reigns needs to be in a role where he beats people up & never talks... he's a lacky, bodyguard or enforcer not the main event. He was fine in The Shield.

There is however, so much that Cena has that Roman will never even come close to being able to offer, nor does he offer anything that Cena or anybody else doesn't have, he's nothing.

I mean yeah Cena is full of shit completely & he's not the best technician or like Roman he isn't the best guy that should be in the top spot BUT... John Cena NEVER got stuck on the mic, his intensity was through the roof including his promos, he always had charisma, his ability to tell a story on the mic or in the ring was fantastic, he's the toughest & strongest dude ever & he was amazing with the media... WWE picked Cena for a reason but Roman is just The Rock's cousin.

Reactions: The Phenom

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Legend
He's like a fucking bum they found on his couch that happened to have a wrestler for a cousin being booked as a face in the worst way possible
Yeah that's one way to put it lol. Like he's improved a lot some but something is still off and I think that something is Vince. He just won't stick to any real direction with Reigns, he's booked like super Cena without the charisma and not even half the accolades of John Cena and it just makes him unbelievable and ultimately unlikable.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Banned
Reigns has been low key putting on the best matches of 2017. He is the biggest draw and the top trender in the company. That's why he gets the push, other guys in the company just don't hold the same kind of weight that he does. That's why he's headlined 3 Wrestlemanias in a row, and will most likely headline a 4th. No one cares to see Sami Zayn headline a Wrestlemania, I'm sorry but it's true.

or Log in using