What Dreams did you have that seemed so real?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Lavender Haze, Aug 14, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Gee...... Thanks Alot @Grievous!!!!!....
    I had a weird dream last night that involved Finn Balór, Jeff Hardy, and a third but cant place a name to the face.
    Later in the dream Im sitting in Balor's Car. (Super Nice sports car, Black with Black leather interior) There were other details in the dream but I dnt remember exactly what the rest was about.
    :pity:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Well uh, id be completely alright sitting with those two.

• Winner Winner x 3
  3. I had a dream not to long ago I was dating John Cena and trying to break up with him because he was being super possessive and weird. LOL
    I know there was another wrestler related dream I had before but I can't remember it. I only had two though I think unless I am forgetting another one.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Its not my fault...
    If it was a nightmare about clowns...then it would be my fault...

I can't talk about my dreams on here...

They involve Asuka...and lots of kicking...and I'll shut up now...

• Funny Funny x 2
  5. #5 Lavender Haze, Aug 14, 2017
    Last edited: Aug 14, 2017
    It WAS ur fault because YOU posted Balor as being a stripper for a Job! Aye yi yi
    :facepalm2:

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Thats Already TMI....

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. I just woke up from a few very bad dreams.
    I dreamt that I and someone else was walking thru some kind of little kids fair. The kiddie ride ride was kind of a mini swinging chairs ride. When I looked over thru the fence I saw three little girls each wearing white dresses and dirty blonde hair. Two of them were passed out and one looked like she wanted to puke. I looked down thru the fence and saw two bodies of dead mangled baby farm calves. The kiddie rid had hit them apparently

• Informative Informative x 1
  8. #8 Lavender Haze, Sep 2, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 2, 2017
    2nd dream...
    I was on my front porch on some kind of swing attatched to a tree limb and yet someone else was on it too. At one point in this dream it switched to this person slaming into the tree and I saw his upper torso fly across my yard. And An Ankle landing on my porch where my dog tried to grab it. When I went to take it away, It was a regular dog bone. When In the house, I had called the Cops to come out and search for the body even though I couldnt see it anywhere. My mom was in the dream and she didnt seem to care or Know or act like anything was wrong. Soon it flipped to there being some kind of fire just around the corner from where I lived and the firetrucks were having difficulty putting out this tiny fire.

• Informative Informative x 1
  9. *Note to self* It probably didnt help that I watched those two youtube clips before taking a snooze. Watching something bad Like that, Seriously messes with my sleep.

• Agree Agree x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted