CM Punk

AJ Styles
Reaction score
Credits
I wouldn’t. AJ Styles most likely ending his career in WWE and I’d be shocked if he didn’t. Finn Balor might leave but again, I don’t even wanna think about that because AEW is literally getting so many ex WWE guys.

E.A. Roadster

The Authentic
Reaction score
Credits
Yeah I'd prefer if they didn't go. Balor is fine with shit booking since he's getting paid a lot of money per a bunch of shoot interviews guys have done. Styles is a top star making top money, I don't see a reason for him to leave either.

The Fourth Wall

The Artiste
Reaction score
Credits
I'd love to see Styles in AEW but I definitely agree with those that are saying he'll probably just want to settle down and retire. He's making good money in WWE and doesn't have to work as hard in the tag division. Selfishly I'd love for him to be back in big singles matches and having dream feuds but it's up to him more than anything else.

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Reaction score
Credits
I think Balor would be amazing in AEW, I would love to see a feud between him and Darby. AJ, as people have said, would probably prefer to peace out when he’s ready, instead of starting again elsewhere.

IndyWrestler

The Artiste
Reaction score
Credits
I know Balor looks like a 20 year old college kid but he is indeed 40 and I think he's fine doing his thing in WWE. AJ Styles makes great money at age 43 or so. It's silly to say I wouldn't want them in AEW because it's always interesting to see great wrestlers like that in different environments, but it probably won't ever happen.

The Fourth Wall

The Artiste
Reaction score
Credits
I know Balor looks like a 20 year old college kid but he is indeed 40 and I think he's fine doing his thing in WWE. AJ Styles makes great money at age 43 or so. It's silly to say I wouldn't want them in AEW because it's always interesting to see great wrestlers like that in different environments, but it probably won't ever happen.

Balor is 40?

giphy.gif

The Fourth Wall

The Artiste
Reaction score
Credits
Why so suprise?

Some of my coworkers think I was 19 or 20 but I'm actually 36.
It's just surprising is all. I had him more mid 30's. I tend to get quite shocked at most wrestler's ages as they move like they are much much young. Especially guys like Balor. I doubt I'll be moving that well at 40.

Blaze

Jobber
Reaction score
Credits
Balor I could see making the jump, but not AJ. But honestly chances even of Balor is low in my opinion. I think he thrive there and could put on some great matches with lot of their young talent.

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Reaction score
Credits
I really don't care if Balor jumps, But AJ Styles I cannot see jumping.

AJ Styles always wanted to come to WWE. I remembered that match he had with Hurricane on RAW before going to TNA.

With AJ finally finding his place in WWE I think he is good where he is.

Last edited:
Reactions: Phenomenal 1

InsaneAlphaBeta

Guardian of Light. The Dave Meltzer of WWEF
Reaction score
Credits
I just noticed not a single person here actually answered the OPs question lol

In the event they DID join AEW (which i find unlikely) id have AJ and or Finn or both confront the elite, AKA the former bullet club, i feel like having the former leaders getting involved could be a very interesting dynamic. And maybe you could do a triple threat to decide the new leader of the elite, so Kenny vs AJ vs Finn. Which would be great match.

But in regards to if they would even go to AEW. AEW currently has over 70 active guys on their roster, and seeing as they are getting Daniel Bryan, and potentialy Adam Cole AND Bray Wyatt aswell, i think their roster is a bit too crowded to add AJ or Finn even if they were interested.

Thats not to say i wouldnt want them there, id love to see AJ or Finn there, but it isnt likely.

Stone Cold X

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Credits
Imagination all the former Bullet Club members in AEW?
That's what they're gearing for, but it hinges on Styles. Then the rest of the Bullet Club.
Would you guys think Finn and AJ Styles turn heel and join Elite?
Finn was Bullet Club?

EDIT: As I was thinking about it. Yeah, I think he was. It was how he debuted in WWE, if I remember correctly.

Last edited:

or Log in using