What IF Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar at WrestleMania XXX and go 22-0 at WrestleMania?

Super Saiyan Goku

I Am The Hope Of The Universe!
Legend
What IF Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar (Like he should have) at WrestleMania XXX and go 22-0 at WrestleMania? It one of the most 2nd guess decision in WWE History and the most SHOCKING in Wrestling History in the Dirt Sheet Era! But what if Vince did go with Undertaker to win as he alway has? The match would have still been crap like it was but Undertaker get the win instead of Undertaker take the 3rd F5 Undertaker re-reveres Brock back into the Tomebstone Piledriver hit it 123 match over. (This is how I though end was going go Taker pick him up for the 2nd Tomebstone Piledriver so let just go with it. Btw Undertaker still get the concussion and go to the hospital for real in this scenario. So with that being said where do you see it going afterward? Who does he 1st next year at WrestleMania 31? String? Or still Bray Wyatt? Does he still 2 face Roman Reigns 3 years later still at WrestleMania 33? And you think he does, do you think Roman Reigns still beat him at WrestleMania? What you think?

Reactions: The Snow Queen

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
What IF Undertaker beat Brock Lesnar (Like he should have) at WrestleMania XXX and go 22-0 at WrestleMania? It one of the most 2nd guess decision in WWE History and the most SHOCKING in Wrestling History in the Dirt Sheet Era! But what if Vince did go with Undertaker to win as he alway has? The match would have still been crap like it was but Undertaker get the win instead of Undertaker take the 3rd F5 Undertaker re-reveres Brock back into the Tomebstone Piledriver hit it 123 match over. (This is how I though end was going go Taker pick him up for the 2nd Tomebstone Piledriver so let just go with it. Btw Undertaker still get the concussion and go to the hospital for real in this scenario. So with that being said where do you see it going afterward? Who does he 1st next year at WrestleMania 31? String? Or still Bray Wyatt? Does he still 2 face Roman Reigns 3 years later still at WrestleMania 33? And you think he does, do you think Roman Reigns still beat him at WrestleMania? What you think?
Please put forth an effort to space out your posts and not just throw shit into ranting paragraphs.

Any ways, I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again, Bray Wyatt should’ve beaten taker. Bray should’ve then went on to battle Cena and continue a path of dominance much like taker did years ago and win the WWE title and seem unbeatable. He has the talent, pops, and ability to take that mantle. Instead, Vince kept going with guys like Cena and taker to pointlessly best bray.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
The match would have still been crap like it was but Undertaker get the win instead of Undertaker take the 3rd F5 Undertaker re-reveres Brock back into the Tomebstone Piledriver hit it 123 match over. (This is how I though end was going go Taker pick him up for the 2nd Tomebstone Piledriver so let just go with it. What you think?
So, Undertaker would get the win instead of The Undertaker and he would take the F5 and re-reverses and Brock Lesnar back into the Tomebstone piledriver and hit it 123 match over?

Then Brock wouldn't have any legitimacy as the Champion on RAW and would have been seen as a paper champion by fans. It isn't as though 'taker's Wrestlemania streak is so sacrosanct that no one should ever beat him at Wrestlemania, ever. You mentioned Sting but Vince seems reticent of booking a Sting vs. Undertaker match at Wrestlemania, maybe because both of these wrestlers were in their fifties at that time, are nursing injuries from their careers, and Vince knew the match would've been a stinker.

Mustafar Reginald

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
It's pretty much impossible for me to say what would have happened if Undertaker never lost the Streak to Lesnar there but I can tell you this much, Roman would have definitely still beaten Taker.

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
If it wasn't brock then it would be roman. The reason Brock beat the streak in the first place was to lose to Roman later down the line.

Undertakers streak was to make brock look like a monster. Then you have roman beat brock at wrestlemania 31...oh wait. Maybe wrestlemania 34 then....Summerslam 2018. Yep thats the one

• LOL
Reactions: Brockster

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
If it wasn't brock then it would be roman. The reason Brock beat the streak in the first place was to lose to Roman later down the line.

Undertakers streak was to make brock look like a monster. Then you have roman beat brock at wrestlemania 31...oh wait. Maybe wrestlemania 34 then....Summerslam 2018. Yep thats the one
It def would’ve been Roman, but Brock didn’t beat taker for Roman to beat him later. Brock beat taker because Vince wanted shock value for the WWE network and mania 30. As well as to build that monster.

Super Saiyan Goku

Legend
So, Undertaker would get the win instead of The Undertaker and he would take the F5 and re-reverses and Brock Lesnar back into the Tomebstone piledriver and hit it 123 match over?

Then Brock wouldn't have any legitimacy as the Champion on RAW and would have been seen as a paper champion by fans. It isn't as though 'taker's Wrestlemania streak is so sacrosanct that no one should ever beat him at Wrestlemania, ever. You mentioned Sting but Vince seems reticent of booking a Sting vs. Undertaker match at Wrestlemania, maybe because both of these wrestlers were in their fifties at that time, are nursing injuries from their careers, and Vince knew the match would've been a stinker.
OK I guess I wasn’t clear enough when undertaker was going for the second tombstone following him tombstone in him the first time and Brock kicking out when undertaker picked him up Brock reversed it into a tombstone position before powering it into an F5 position and then put the F5 in on Undertaker and won the match. What I’m saying change is Instead Brock reverses the tombstone where he’s in a position to do a tombstone piledriver to undertaker but instead undertaker than rereverses that position and then undertaker has him back into a position to put them into a tombstone piledriver any land pins in 123. I am a fan of reverse finishing move finishes. I love the wrestlemania 14 Michaels vs. Austin ending.

As for your second part I disagree with that Brock was already a legitimized attraction with or without the undertaker when.as for your second part I disagree with that Brock was already a legitimized attraction with or without the undertake win. Just look at AJ styles he lost his first wrestlemania to Chris Jericho and the next month on pay-per-view he was feuding for the WWE champion. Not too long after that he actually won the title. I mainly mention sting because a lot of people wanted it to happen also You’re not taking into account that Vince McMahon booked Goldberg vs undertaker that’s not a stretch to say that he would have done the same here.

Last edited:

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
It def would’ve been Roman, but Brock didn’t beat taker for Roman to beat him later. Brock beat taker because Vince wanted shock value for the WWE network and mania 30. As well as to build that monster.
Yes to build the monster up. And the reason why you build a monster up in wrestling is so you can have a babyface beat him. Which was Roman. Had been the plan since 2014 to have Roman be the one to beat brock.

Reactions: Brockster

Super Saiyan Goku

Legend
It's pretty much impossible for me to say what would have happened if Undertaker never lost the Streak to Lesnar there but I can tell you this much, Roman would have definitely still beaten Taker.
But the question though if he would have still faced Roman reigns at a wrestlemania remember the early booking decisions with him was to go up against John Cena that year if he had still been undefeated at this point he had never face John Cena at wrestlemania. He most likely would have seen that match instead it would have been an actual 30 minute match not some 1 minute squash match. Even if he did go up against Roman reigns I’m not sure if Vince would have been like OK now I want it to end it.

Last edited:

or Log in using

Latest Discussions