Music What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
I've never really listened to "Brittish" music. I hv listened to some German music though. I may not understand German but my Friend, He has been learning German lately and has refered me to certain German music to listen to.

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I've never really listened to "Brittish" music. I hv listened to some German music though. I may not understand German but my Friend, He has been learning German lately and has refered me to certain German music to listen to.
You likely have listened to British born bands though. There have been many who have been popular in the US for decades now.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

WWEF President & Outlaw Admin
LDW Management
Cuz I'm still awesome :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

I think it's safe to say Radiohead just doesn't do it for me though. Can't say I didn't give them a shot.
Pfft. You blackmetalheads are all alike.

I almost took German in high school just so I could translate Rammstein songs without looking it up. Decided it was too much work.
Such overrated

Hey! There is only one or two songs I like from the Beatles. :emoji_confused:
That's acceptable, as I'm sure they were McCartney-created. Anything Lennon touched was a fucking cancer to society

Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Also speaking of black metal, anyone reading this topic, check this song out and tell me what you think if you want. Gojira is my favorite band, but this style makes up the majority of what I listen to. I'm sure it'll almost be as different to you as listening to Radiohead was to me, lol.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Also speaking of black metal, anyone reading this topic, check this song out and tell me what you think if you want. Gojira is my favorite band, but this style makes up the majority of what I listen to. I'm sure it'll almost be as different to you as listening to Radiohead was to me, lol.

Sure, it's different. But at least you can understand what the fuck the lyrics are in most, if not all, Radiohead songs

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Yeah I may Be a Christian, and there is nothing wrong with being one. I still listen to all sorts of music EXCEPT Hard Metal. I'll listen to Classic Rock, R&B, Some Hip Hop, Dnt care for Jazz (Unless its Barry White)
What's wrong some good ol' Barry?

:dawg:

I am not a fan of metal and it has nothing to do with my beliefs, I get what you mean. Some of the lyrics are really good though even if you don't like the sound of the music.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Yeah I may Be a Christian, and there is nothing wrong with being one. I still listen to all sorts of music EXCEPT Hard Metal. I'll listen to Classic Rock, R&B, Some Hip Hop, Dnt care for Jazz (Unless its Barry White)
Never said there was anything wrong with it. I'm just saying I feel like your music tastes shouldn't be limited by it. Hair metal may have been all about sex, drugs, and rock & roll, but that doesn't mean that there weren't a ton of super talented musicians or incredibly awesome songs during that period with that genre.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

LDW Management
Hah :emoji_stuck_out_tongue:

Abbath is one of the easiest black metal vocalists to understand. I went really, really tame by posting Immortal. I could have posted some really weird off the wall black metal.
Sabbath > Abbath :P
Especially the Dio years, or hell, any of the non-Ozzy years. Ozzy years had the more legendary songs, but the later years were much better musically

Reactions: Black Wizard

or Log in using