Music What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

Nickelodeon

Jenn's Lover <33
Legend
Ozzy years will forever be my favorite, but that's just because it's the music I grew up on. Children of the Grave and War Pigs are still two of my favorite songs

Jeffry Fucking Mason

I Bless the Reigns
LDW Management
Ozzy years will forever be my favorite, but that's just because it's the music I grew up on. Children of the Grave and War Pigs are still two of my favorite songs
Great songs, of course. But Ozzy had a ton of shit music as well that most people conveniently forget about.

Wait.... wasnt it Ozzy that sang Crazy Train?
Yes. And if you liked that song, let me also suggest checking out these two songs which are related to Crazy Train, but not related to each other :D

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Great songs, of course. But Ozzy had a ton of shit music as well that most people conveniently forget about.

Yes. And if you liked that song, let me also suggest checking out these two songs which are related to Crazy Train, but not related to each other :emoji_grin:

Jessie's Girl. Love that one. And the first one with Dweezil was pretty Good as well.

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Oh yeah for sure, Ozzy's solo stuff is incredibly hit or miss. Blizard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman, and Bark at the Moon were all pretty solid, and then it's either a few decent songs here and there or complete garbage for all of the other albums.

Also I like how this basically just turned into a music discussion thread. Which I am entirely okay with.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

I Bless the Reigns
LDW Management
Oh yeah for sure, Ozzy's solo stuff is incredibly hit or miss. Blizard of Ozz, Diary of a Madman, and Bark at the Moon were all pretty solid, and then it's either a few decent songs here and there or complete garbage for all of the other albums.

Also I like how this basically just turned into a music discussion thread. Which I am entirely okay with.
It's the least blackest of metal thread :emoji_wink:

Blackout

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Too hard to pick 1. So here's 3.
Good song, though Blackbird should at least have twice as much views than this one.
Not my favorite song of the new album, but great anyways.
Most of the songs from "Drones" are better than this, but it ain't bad as some say.

or Log in using