Music What is the first song that comes up when you search your favorite band/artist?

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Most people would probably not expect me to given my other music tastes, but I love Wu-Tang.
Rap in the 90's was different... These days it seems like any talentless dude can get a record deal. Wu-Tang, Nas, 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, ect I liked a lot of their music as well and I can't count how many times I have said how much I despise modern rap today. Maybe that is a sign I am getting old... lol

• Agree
Reactions: Black Wizard

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Legend
Rap in the 90's was different... These days it seems like any talentless dude can get a record deal. Wu-Tang, Nas, 2Pac, Dr. Dre, Bone Thugs-N-Harmony, ect I liked a lot of their music as well and I can't count how many times I have said how much I despise modern rap today. Maybe that is a sign I am getting old... lol
This is true.

I don't listen to a lot of rap, but what I do listen to, it's all 90s stuff. I like Wu-Tang, NWA, Ice Cube's solo stuff, 90s Dr Dre, 90s Snoop Dogg, it was just so much better.

• Agree
Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
This is true.

I don't listen to a lot of rap, but what I do listen to, it's all 90s stuff. I like Wu-Tang, NWA, Ice Cube's solo stuff, 90s Dr Dre, 90s Snoop Dogg, it was just so much better.
It is funny because a lot of the modern rap is too materialistic if that makes sense. It just is over saturated with garbage. It almost plays like an ad or something. I am sure there are decent rappers out there right now but most of mainstream music is bad to me, it isn't just rap.

Nickelodeon

Jenn's Lover <33
Legend
Listen to Kendrick Lamar, Jay and Kanye. A lot of the music they put out is better than most 90s hip-hop but they're still mainstream

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Listen to Kendrick Lamar, Jay and Kanye. A lot of the music they put out is better than most 90s hip-hop but they're still mainstream
I liked some of what Kayne has done but ehh. I am not big into rap anymore. Most of the music I listen to doesn't even have lyrics/words. I'm such a hipster douche lol

Swift

Alien Princess
Legend
Dead Can Dance:

Fields of the Nephilim:

Priest:

HELLHAMMER:
EXTERMINATION DAY. THIS WORLD WILL BURN.
OUGH

I'd say these 8 artists are probably my favorite. Not too bad, though a lot of these aren't my favorite tracks.

Seth

All Hail Baby Lord Beerus!
Legend
Rob Zombie has been my favorite Band/Artist since I was like 13, and even though like 100% of his songs make little to no sense, I still enough it though.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions