What Kind of Fruit Are You? [QUIZ]

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Solid Snake, Jul 27, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Quiz: What Kind of Fruit Are You?

I think I did enough of these for you guys to know what to do year?

[​IMG]

My results:

Coconut
    [​IMG]
    You are serious, sociable and contemplative. Though you enjoy socializing, you are particular about the company you keep. You try to surround yourself with people who bring out the best in you, and are quick to ditch those who bring you down. You are quick-witted and often find yourself one step ahead of the game.

I guess I am sociable... With my cats...

2. I AM CO CO NUTS! :gingercat:

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Im a CHERRY

b8a77473-8e70-407e-9431-789f7802c104.jpg Known for my creativity and Express myself thru Art/Music

4. Man, these quizzes just get weirder and weirder

Anyways, I got a pineapple, because ever since I was a child I've wanted Spongebob Squarepants inside of me

What can I say, that sponge makes me moist, or maybe it's just the ocean water

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. [​IMG]

Like a banana, you're a softie! You're loving, kind and sympathetic. You often go out of your way to care for others; just make sure they don't advantage of your sweet nature! Nothing is more important to you than your friends and family - they're lucky to have you!

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. I am the mighty Coconut

7. I'm a tomato...because no one thinks I belong...

Get It?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. I made a parody song that I got stuck in Solidus' head for life off that song.
    "Joe's a banana! Joe's a banana! Joe's a banana! Look at his poo!"

I am a strange one....
    [​IMG]

9. Cherry
    [​IMG]

You are known for your creativity and your ability to express yourself through art and/or music. Nevertheless, you often find it hard to express your feelings to others. You're happy to socialize, but are happiest when you're at home and surrounded by the people you love.

• Like Like x 1
  10. [​IMG]

Im an Orange

You are hardworking, patient and fun.You are happy to take on a challenge and you're rarely daunted by a task that's given to you.
    You're timid when meeting new people, but you're a fun and trustworthy friend. People love to be around you!

11. Orange you just glad? :jeritroll:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. You sir, are a real cocoNUT. :21-1:

• Funny Funny x 2
  13. Not only am I nuts, I now have them... apparently. :dawg:

• Like Like x 1
  14. Welcome to 2017 [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  15. I don't think my husband will appreciate my nuts :downer:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Lmao Im sure if you had them he would have noticed by now? :xavier:

• Funny Funny x 2
  17. Well certainly, but you just granted them to me so I have to get used to the idea myself here...
    To think, just an hour ago I was only nuts... Now I have them....

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Ok so I beg for super powers my whole life and this is what I get? The power to grant people nuts... I'll just have to roll with it I guess and harnace my power to use against evil.
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. Fighting crime, one ball at a time... Da na na nah na na nah na, NUTMAN!
    [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 2
  20. I think we all know what kind of fruit I am.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted