What Secret Is Kurt Angle Going To Reveal?

Discussion in 'RAW' started by Closed, Jul 11, 2017.

1. Probably the most interesting part of the last Raw. What is that secret? I hear rumors about Stephanie McMahon being involved since they had that weird thing back in his feud with Triple H. This would end in a Summerslam match between the two. Honestly I wouldn't mind that match, but the storyline would seem egh. I also don't know about Kurt Angle's health problems. Not sure if he would be allowed to wrestle again. I also saw someone saying it could be Dixie Carter. That to me is interesting, but WWE have ignored TNA for so long, and I doubt much of the WWE audience would even know Dixie Carter. And what role would she serve? Seems like the silly idea going around. What do you guys think it is?

2. It's the Anthem owl. Greatest talent swipe of the century

3. he's talking to a carton of milk.

• Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  4. Just realized there was a specific thread for this so just copying what I posted on the "rate raw" thread here:

• Like Like x 1
  5. Chad Gable is his illegitimate son, Dixie Carter is the mom.

• Winner Winner x 1
  6. Well, they've been teasing Gable going solo, so it could be him. Hopefully the reveal next week isn't something lame.

• Like Like x 1
    • What? What? x 1

7. Since Corey Graves was an NXT guy and has so many backstage connection the only logical conclusion I can come to is that Graves is the mole for HHH. Graves would warm up to Kurt and provide HHH with any dirty details he could get. HHH likely holds a grudge against Kurt for nearly ruining his engagement with Stephanie.

If Angle does, indeed have an illegitimate child it would be Bayley. The explanation would be that upon finding out Angle was her father, she began to subtly lose her focus opening herself up to public humiliation by Alexa Bliss. I imagine Alexa befriended Bayley consoling her only to use that bond against her in their feud.

Graves knows the truth as well which is why Bayley was so gracious toward him during their sit down interview a few weeks back.

The person Angle was on the phone with was Bayley's mother who will show up on RAW to reveal their relationship.

Considering HHH's fondness for his NXT talent, he would be offended at Bagley's regression and pin the blame solely on Kurt. Upon asking for Angle's resignation, Bayley would be furious at HHH's lack of compassion. Her disrespect toward HHH would kindle Stephanie's rage and cause her to bully Bayley (Stephanie routinely picked on Bayley when she was running RAW when she was active).

This would lead to Kurt finding ways to finally goad HHH into a match for his daughter's honor (despite not even being employed by the company anymore).

The real heel in all this would be Corey Graves who wanted the GM position all along and was willing to earn Kurt's trust all the while texting HHH clues the entire time. For his efforts, Graves was slowly given administrative power as evident by his role in nailing Cass as Enzo's perpetrator.

• Like Like x 3
    • Creative Creative x 1
  8. We want Dixie! clapclapclapclapclap We want Dixie!!!

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. It's hornswoggle

10. Never heard of Dixie

11. I said it on a status and I said it again, another sex tape leak is coming.

:kappa:

12. It's Katie Vick

13. Kurt has a kayfabe illegitimate kid who's gonna be a wrestler. It's basic wrestling shit. Can see this stuff coming a mile away.

14. Well...I was close.

15. So that'll be chad gable's WWE career down the pan then, unless he comes over to Raw going after Jordan for turning his back on him.

Writes itself, Gable helped Jordan get over, they had great matches and ultimately if it wasn't for them tagging together, Jordan wasn't going anywhere.