Movies What was the last movie you watched?

Brockamura

Legend
Legend

Not one of the greatest movies but a very good cult classic for me. I remember watching this with my dad as a kid. Probably the first "horror" movie I ever saw and it stills holds up to today's standards. Very good effects, decent actors and a very original idea for a slasher villain. John Carpenter delivered once again. 7.5/10

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned

Not one of the greatest movies but a very good cult classic for me. I remember watching this with my dad as a kid. Probably the first "horror" movie I ever saw and it stills holds up to today's standards. Very good effects, decent actors and a very original idea for a slasher villain. John Carpenter delivered once again. 7.5/10
Great flick!

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Pokémon: Detective Pikachu (2019)

Well...it was actually better than what I was expecting...even if it just felt like a
modern version of Who Framed Roger Rabbit (1988) but with the Toons being
replaced with Pokemon.

Seriously...its like crazy similar in nearly every way.

The Pokemon themselves looked REALLY good & while I'm sad I didn't see
many of my favorites (No Slowpoke?! Why not?!) its really cool how they had
so many of them in there without any of them feeling overly forced.

Although I have to be honest & say I now want a Growlithe as a pet.

It was a fun film with a lot of heart.

Bring on the next live action Pokemon film!

Reactions: Kasumi

Geese

The Showoff
Rising Star
Thief (1981) Frank (James Caan) is a safecracker who breaks into security systems and can get in and out without raising suspicion. Crime boss Leo is impressed with Frank's skills and hires him for a job. If he's arrested by the cops, Leo will provide the lawyer. Franks says this is one-time diamond heist job and Leo agrees. Frank wants to escape a life of crime, marry a wife, and have a child. He can't adopt a child through legal means so Leo gets him a baby boy through the black market. Leo now feels Franks is in debt to him. Frank and his partner Barry (Jim Belushi) can break into a Richmond Lackett, the toughest safe to crack, and steal millions of dollars in diamonds and this intrigues Leo, who might have something else in store for Frank other than a one-time job.

Last edited:

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot

I hate to be that guy but in my opinion I see more Conan in Momoa than in Arnold.

I hope they will add some more sequels to Momoa's Conan Film.

EDIT: Momoa's Conan just needs a better script and writer. Other than that he's got lots of potential as Conan

Last edited:
Reactions: Village Idiot

or Log in using