Movies What was the last movie you watched?

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Rambo IV (2008)

So I hadn't seen this film in like 11 years
but I remembered it being pretty good.

Watching it again was weird because
it felt like a "Greatest Hits" collection
for the most part...until that final action
scene which is INCREDIBLY violent &
fun...mainly because you know it isn't
real. Seriously the amount of exploding
& liquidfied bodies is just insane.

I still think the original First Blood is
the best actual film...but this maybe
the most over the top & stupid of all
of them...and that's saying something
because Rambo III was fucking dumb
as hell.

I am curious about Rambo: Last Blood...
and I hope its a fitting send off for the
character.

The Wolf Priestess

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
Reactions: Village Idiot

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Eh.... I dnt think I wanna Imagine what My worst fear is. Could be being chased by Clowns maybe?
No, My Biggest fear would probably have something to do with a Demon. Or living in a true Haunted House.
Post automatically merged:

Aaaah! I LOVE WATCHING AUSTIN POWERS. Haha! Fat Bas***d Is hilarious. Lol
12198 12199 12200
you inspired me to watch this classic 😃

Geese

The Showoff
Rising Star
Ghost World (2001) Enid (Thora Birch) and her best friend (Rebecca) paths divulge after high school. During the summer, Enid reads a Dating Ad of a lonely man who felt he saw a connection with an attractive blond he met at an airport. She makes a prank call on him pretending to be the striking blond and tells him to meet her at a 50's diner. When Seymour (Steve Buscemi) arrives, the woman never shows up. He leaves hostile and heartbroken. Enid regrets making that prank call.

She realizes that even if this guy is a lonely loser, he's still human and what she did was cruel so she makes an attempt to track him down and connect with him. She finds he's into reggae, jazz, ragtime, and blues while she herself likes 60's Indian pop music and 1977 punk rock. While people find Enid to be disconnected from most people, she's strives to be her own person. She doesn't fit in with the high school crowd with its bandwagon, herd mentality. And she sees how pretentious and full of it her classmates really are, such as Melora the would-be actress and Margaret the feminist who keeps droning about this same subject over and over again in her art class.

I can watch Ghost World again and again and never get bored with it. It's the minor things Thora does, such as slowly tilting her head when she notices Norman ride the bus to Parts Unknown or the despondent look in her eyes when Rebecca is a barista at the coffee shop, telling Enid how she likes to poison her customers who are creeps and weirdos and Enid tells her but these are our people--you can tell this friendship is slowly disintegrating.

Last edited:
Reactions: Brockamura

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
The Prestige (2006)

My personal favorite Christopher Nolan film with an absolutely
incredible cast which includes Hugh Jackman, Christian Bale,
Michael Caine, Andy Serkis, Scarlett Johansson & best of all...
David Bowie as "Tech Legend" Nikola Tesla.

Some of my favorite films are built around personal rivalries
& the conflict & elements of obsession on display here are
fantastic.

I can't praise it highly enough.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

or Log in using