SPOILER! What's next for The Ascension?

Roadster

The Beast
Banned
The Ascension should be called up but being squashed by 2 new comers ain't gonna do anything good for them. Sure they've had a good puro legacy but WWE is a new level for all talents according to Hugh G. Rection and Alex Riley.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
Ascension & Charlotte will be debuting after HIAC or after Survivor Series is what I'm calling. They're the first DLC for the new game so I imagine they will be brought up just after or right before the game is released.. Hideo & Balor I can see both debuting at or after the RR.
Yeah, that's exactly what I've been thinking.

Roadster

The Beast
Banned
Actually, I think they should shift towards the same persona as Luke Harper and Erick Rowan if they're to be adopted by Bray.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
I'm still really for the Ascension ending up being their own tag team separate of Bray.. I just really don't think they need to do that type of thing.. They can make their own name within the current product IMO.. there's no reason to force them into an adopted sons story line with Bray.. the two of them can strive completely separate from Bray and his family.

Wacokid27

The Dark Master
Legend
I see them in an enforcer role, either for Bray or for the Authority.

I don't see them getting over with their complete lack of mic skills. They'll be the victim of "boring" chants despite their solid in-ring work if they can't talk. If they're with Bray or HHH, they won't have to do the talking and can be "silent muscle".

wk

• Disagree
Reactions: Nobody

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Legend
I see them in an enforcer role, either for Bray or for the Authority.

I don't see them getting over with their complete lack of mic skills. They'll be the victim of "boring" chants despite their solid in-ring work if they can't talk. If they're with Bray or HHH, they won't have to do the talking and can be "silent muscle".

wk
A WK sighting and I agree with it damn near 100%.. personally I think they probably have the mic skills in them but with their current gimmick aint no need to bring in their mic skills to the table... (ignore my double negative!!)

or Log in using