Movies What's your favorite Horror Movie?

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend
Okay...so...let me see...

~ The Fly (1986)
~ Prince of Darkness (1987)
~ Pet Sematary (1989)
~ Razorback (1987) ~ This one is an Aussie film...
~ Maniac Cop (1988)
~ Alligator (1980)
~ The Monster Squad (1987)
~ The Stuff (1985)
~ Cannibal Holocaust (1980) ~ Make sure its the uncut version...and be careful...this one is really nasty...
~ Pumpkinhead (1988)
~ Creepshow (1982)
~ Poltergeist (1982)
~ The Blob (1988)
~ Critters (1988)
~ The Gate (1987)
~ They Live (1988)
~ Evil Dead 2 (1987)

That's all I got for now...Enjoy...

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
Here are some favorites of mine.. keep in mind I am a complete horror buff so I'll try to put in some lesser known mixed with well known:

Phantasm
Evil Dead 2
Deadtime Stories
Spoorloos (1988, also known as the Vanishing)
Hellbent (gay slasher film with some cute guys in it)
Battle Royale
Suspiria
Penny Dreadful (2006 film)
Kuroneko (Japanese for Black cat)
The Eye (2002)
THe Babadook
Let the Right One In (Best vampire movie in history)
It Follows
Late Phases
Come Back to Me
Ichi the Killer
BrainScan
Ring of Curse
Shiver
Absentia
Fright Night the original
The People Under the Stairs
Tales from the Hood
100 Feet (has one of the most brutal death scenes ever)
Tales that Witness Madness
Re-Animator
The Caller
Freeway
The Final
Zombies of Mass Destruction
Ringu
Identity
My Super Psycho Sweet 16
Candyman
28 Days Later
Teeth
Dead Silence
Grindhouse

Well hopefully there is at least one you haven't seen. If you've seen them all, you're a true horror fan.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
I've seen Scream, Silent Hill, Hills hv Eyes, Jason, Chuckie (All of them),Dark Water, Recently saw The Fly classic horror. Just to name a few. Im not a huge fan of horror anymore. I used to watch it when I was younger. For pete sakes I cant even look at the pic or I'll cringe and look away. Cant watch without hving nightmares

Reactions: Thatoneguy

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I don't really care much for horror movies. Kind of got burned out on them as a kid.

I did enjoy Saw and the Candyman though.
The Texas Chainsaw Massacre from 2003 was okay but I was like 15 at the time and made jokes the entire movie about him just wanting to get laid... lol

Aurtle the Turtle

The Rainmaker
Legend
I don't really care much for horror movies. Kind of got burned out on them as a kid.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre from 2003 was okay but I was like 15 at the time and made jokes the entire movie about him just wanting to get laid... lol
Chainsaws and leather faces, the biggest of turn-ons...

Jeremiah

The Artiste
Contender
Thanks for the input!

Horror is probably my least favorite type of movie, but I do like some...

The Blair Witch Project
Critters (cheesy but I love it)
Bram Stoker's Dracula
The Fly
Saw 1 & 2
I love all of these (especially the cheesiness of Critters) but Blair witch, I was a pioneer film for the style, but, I felt like they focused so much on the style that there was so much else lost, and I know I'm among the minority on this view, but I thought the best part of that movie was the end credits.

The Room.
That's one I haven't seen, but added it to my "must watch"

Child's Play, Halloween, Candyman, and Strangers.
All of those are good ones!

I've seen Scream, Silent Hill, Hills hv Eyes, Jason, Chuckie (All of them),Dark Water, Recently saw The Fly classic horror. Just to name a few. Im not a huge fan of horror anymore. I used to watch it when I was younger. For pete sakes I cant even look at the pic or I'll cringe and look away. Cant watch without hving nightmares
Those are good ones, too. Horror, isn't for everyone one, I think a lot of it has to do with the style that we get used to. I enjoy the blood and guts, sometimes, other times, I like a movie like the Ring that's scares you, mentally.

Probably a tie between the original Halloween and The Evil Dead.
I'm with everyone who says, "Halloween". Evil dead is awesome, too.

No one mentions John Carpenter's The Thing? It is the best horror film of all time in my opinion.

I love Carpenter's horror movies.

I was 17 when that version came out, and who knows, maybe if someone had loved him, it would have been a totally different movie.

• Applause
Reactions: Solid Snake

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
I've seen these, but just wonder what you guys think about them.
Troll and Troll 2
Hellraiser series
I didn't like either Troll film..

Hellraiser 1 & 2 were good and then they just got outrageous after that.. I love Clive Barker and wish more of his stuff was made into films. I think Nightbreed was the best film based on a Clive Barker book.

or Log in using