What's your favorite TV Show?

Discussion in 'Locker Room' started by Nikki Nitro, Aug 11, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. WWE Forums is (probably) closing - Read More
  1. Family Matters

2. Holy shit that was a good one...
    "Did I doo thaaaat?" Lol

My all-time favourite would have to be The Simpsons, even though I don't watch it anymore. I did for years and it was a staple of the 90s. Literally grew up with that show as it started like 3 months after I was born.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Monday Night RAW
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. Ah! I LOVED watching the simpsons.

6. I used to like watching Bevis & Butthead.
    I was prob 3-6 yrs old when I saw them

7. I am shocked to read you commenting on watching that show. LOL

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  8. Red Dwarf and Futurama.

[​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. I was young. My Dad and I used to watch it. I realize NOW how stupid that shiw is and dnt watch it anymore...

11. My mom let me and my brother watch it. Not a cartoon for kids to say the least. :beavis:

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1

12. ....I still want a omnitrix dammit!

• Like Like x 1
  13. I've seen this with my Cousins years ago

14. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air
    [​IMG]

• Winner Winner x 1
  15. All time favorite is Futurama.

Runner ups are South Park, Beavis and Butthead, and American Dad. It has dawned on me that I pretty just watch animated stuff.

• Like Like x 1
  16. My grandma used to let me (and my 2 younger siblings) watch South park on the weekends we would stay at her house.
    I was probably only 9 or so, and my grandma would be like "whats that show about? Isn't it not good for kids?" "No grandma it's fine. They only say a couple bad words" LOL 9 and 6 yr Olds watching south park...nice

17. Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Nothing else even comes close.

I never actually watched the show while it was on. But in 2003, I had a horrid psychological breakdown from going 28 years with OCD and not being diagnosed or treated. I think I've gone into some detail about how scary the situation was and how hopeless it was. And I sort of lost connection with the world.

And what brought me back and helped me was Buffy. I was curious, I bought the first two seasons and binge watched them in a couple days. It made me feel good and positive for the first time in months because Buffy is a truly good person and she always wins. It really helped

• Like Like x 1
  18. I've seen Ally McBeil when I was growing up in the 90's.

19. There are others but by far, The Royle Family, to this day I haven't seen anything that's made me laugh as much.