Which faction had the most Backstage political power in Pro Wrestling

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
Which faction had the most Backstage politic power in Pro Wrestling?

The have been a lot of'em over the years such as 4 Horsemen, Evolution, Hart Foundation, DX and The NWO.

Who has had the most power backstage as a faction?

Brockster

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Legend
Not really factions but Hulk Hogan where ever he went had the most power, then you have Shawn in WWF and Kevin Nash in WCW. I would say The Undertaker too, but he didn't use his influence as much as the other three. Oh and Triple H too, obviously, so I guess with Shawn and Triple H that would make DX the faction who had the most political power.

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
So it's DX(Michaels and HHH) in WWE and NWO in WCW ( Hogan and Nash).

But when you think about it almost everyone was a part of the NWO during it's time with WCW until Wolfpack came along.

If you can manage to have most of the roster in your faction then you must have something going on backstage with the booking, story-writers, etc.

Brockster

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Legend
Hogan had the biggest influence in both WWF, WCW and later WWE. Even Shawn had to put him over and he wasn't happy about it, so he was over selling the entire match and made it look ridicule. That's why there is the catchphrase "that doesn't work for me, brother" that people use to refer to Hogan.

Last edited:

ThePhenom97

The Last Outlaw
Hotshot
Hogan had the biggest influence in both WWF, WCW and later WWE. Even Shawn had to put him over and he wasn't happy about it, so he was over selling the entire match and made it look ridicule. That's why there is the catchphrase "that doesn't work for me, brother" that people use to refer to Hogan.
I forgot about Summer Slam 2005, that was a injustice

there was even rumors for Hogan or Ric Flair to go over Seth Rollins for the belt in 2015

It's crazy! Hogan is like the Brainiac of Wrestling

or Log in using

Latest Discussions