Forum Game Which WWEF Member are you?

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I am offended that you spelled "favorite" wrong, you uncivilized brit.

Anyways...

Solid Snake
You are Solid Snake. You have a obsession with cats for reasons unknown. You're also kinda Solidus since I couldn't be bothered to do a Solidus answer because these two agree on alot of things so congrats you're the co-admin of the forum. with yourself.

:sadjoey:

Reactions: Red Rain

The Reagmaster

#BanLissumi2019
Main Eventer
I am offended that you spelled "favorite" wrong, you uncivilized brit.

Anyways...

Solid Snake
You are Solid Snake. You have a obsession with cats for reasons unknown. You're also kinda Solidus since I couldn't be bothered to do a Solidus answer because these two agree on alot of things so congrats you're the co-admin of the forum. with yourself.

:sadjoey:
I was not expecting this.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
The fact I was not an option was very disappointing The Reagmaster The Reagmaster ... very disappointing.

*walks away never to talk to Reag again.*

Lavender Haze

Lavender Haze. You are the most confusing person, i've met in a while. I'll be honest, when you joined you were gonna become a new WUK. Since then you've grown so good for you. Still have the name of a marijuana tho....might need to work on that.

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
The fact I was not an option was very disappointing The Reagmaster The Reagmaster ... very disappointing.

*walks away never to talk to Reag again.*

Lavender Haze

Lavender Haze. You are the most confusing person, i've met in a while. I'll be honest, when you joined you were gonna become a new WUK. Since then you've grown so good for you. Still have the name of a marijuana tho....might need to work on that.
It's just because you're so great that no one else can be you but you :D

• Applause
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
This needs to be even more of a thing, expand on this.
Also,

"You are now the legendary member known as The Reagmaster. You must be so proud, now you shall tell all of your family friends of your greatest achievement. Only for most of them to be confused about who the reagmaster is. and for the rest of them to tell you what a terrible nickname the reagmaster is. Congratulations, you beat the quiz."

Reactions: Red Rain

or Log in using