• AJ and Finn

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other

Votes: 4 36.4%

• Total voters

Jon

The Artiste
Contender
Vote for this poll and you will get a cookie and for other put it in the comments

Shield 2.0 is just the shield

Authority 2.0 is Samoa Joe Kevin Owens and Triple H

Last edited:

Jon

The Artiste
Contender
I don't get it. Who's in Shield 2.0 or Authority 2.0? And doesn't Dream tag teams mean 2 people that have never been in a tag team?
I just thought dream as in you would like to see as a tag team again or a new tag team and I just edited the post so it says who is on what team

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Legend
I'll throw some names that are not on the list, Sami Zayn and Kevin Owens. I think we'll actually see them teaming together in WWE somewhere down the road. And then if/when it happens and KO turns on Zayn again, it's gonna be great because they're destined to fight forever.

Other than that, Styles and Bálor... Which would eventually lead to Styles vs Bálor and that'd be amazing. :hhhooh:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Legend
Taryn and Charlotte :aids:

Honestly with wrestlers today? I'd love to see Ryder and Cena when he returns (that babyface team though) and probably Bully and Joe? But that would never happen. A Double and Roooooooo in WWE would be dank but they are above that......

I really cannot think of many tag teams i'd like to see, because Tag teams should elevate them as singles wrestlers to end it.

If all time? Enzo with Too Cool.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions