Who should Brock drop the title to and when?

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Chainsaw Charlie, Apr 16, 2018.

  1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
?
  1. Samoa Joe

  2. Bobby Lashley

  3. Roman Reigns

  4. The Undertaker

  5. Daniel Bryan

  6. Braun Strowman

  7. Ronda Rousey

  8. Someone else... Post who in the thread.

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. So who is your pick, say who you voted for and tell when he should defeat Brock...
     
  2. Bobby Lashley bro. The guy is a beast. Vince is into big sweaty men. Then why is he pushing Roman Reigns? Roman is a midget next to big boy Bobby Lashley. In the words of Donald Trump "everybody loves Bobby".
     
    • Like Like x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  3. I voted Lashley too, maybe at SummerSlam.
     
  4. Well I think Brock is leaving after Saudi Arabia. Maybe he wil stay around until Summerslam to drop the belt to Lashley or Joe tho.
     
    • Like Like x 2
  5. Braun Strowman at Summerslam 2017...

    Oh wait...they already fucked that up.

    SKIP!!!
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. If Roman loses the title match in Saudi Arabia. Then I would be very surprised. Be interesting where Roman goes from there. Roman is for sure winning the title tho
     
    • Like Like x 1
  7. There is only one person who could take care The Beast, and that is The Genetic Freak himself, Scott Steiner, lol.

    Honestly, it would be Bobby Lashley.
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  8. Carmella should've cashed in on him.
     
    • Funny Funny x 3

  9. What are the chances on that happening? :steiner:
     
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. #10 Seth, Apr 16, 2018 at 1:07 PM
    Last edited: Apr 16, 2018
    YOU KNOW THEY SAY ALL MEN ARE CREATED EQUAL. BUT YOU LOOK AT SCOTT STEINER AND YOU LOOK AT BROCK LESNAR AND YOU CAN SEE THAT STATEMENT IS NOT TRUE! SEE NORMALLY WHEN WRESTLERS GO 1 ON 1 WITH ANOTHER WRESTLER THEY GOT A 50/50 CHANCE OF WINNING! BUT SCOTT IS A GENETIC FREAK AND ISN'T NORMAL! SO BROCK ONLY HAS A 25% AT BEST AT BEATING SCOTT! AND THEN YOU ADD ROMAN REGINS TO THE MIX, THE CHANCES OF BROCK WINNING DRASTIC GO DOWN! SEE THE 3 WAY AT SUMMERSLAM BROCK ONLY HAS A 33 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING. BUT SCOTT HAS A 66 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING CAUSE ROMAN REGINS KNOWS HE CAN'T BEAT SCOTT AND HE'S NOT EVEN GONNA TRY! SO IF BROCK TAKES HIS 33 1/3 CHANCE MINUS SCOTT'S 25% CHANCE THEAN BROCK ONLY HAS 8 1/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SUMMERSLAM. BUT THEN YOU TAKE SCOTT'S 75% CHANCE OF WINNING IF HE WAS TO GO 1 ON 1 WITH BROCK AND THEN ADD 66 2/3 %. YOU COME OUT WITH SCOTT HAVING A 141 2/3 CHANCE OF WINNING AT SUMERSLAM! SO AS YOU CAN SEE THE NUMBERS DON'T LIE AND THEY SPELL DISASTER FOR BROCK AT SUMMERSLAM!
     
    • Funny Funny x 6
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Bobby. It would make the most sense.

    [​IMG]
     
    • Agree Agree x 3
  12. Roman in Saudi Arabia

    Brock will be gone until Summerslam cuz he will be training for the UFC. He will come back for SS and most likely have a match with Lashley
     
    • Informative Informative x 1
  13. Roman Reigns. At WM 34
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
  14. Per source: Lesnar’s deal is not a fixed contract. He’ll be paid per appearance, when WWE need him. The same deal has also been set in place by the UFC, which therefore keeps all three parties happy.

    Keep him Champ till Summerslam I say.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  15. I like Joe winning it and holding it until WrestleMania, where Braun will win it off him. I wouldn't mind Lashley winning it, but won't be too upset if he does. It'd be funny if Lashley and Lesnar had the rematch in an MMA fight.
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
  16. Lion's den match at Summerslam
     
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Jinder...next week on RAW!

    [​IMG]
     
    • Funny Funny x 1
  18. Nobody, nowhere. Brock for lifetime champ.
     
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. JOE! JOE! JOE!
     
    • Like Like x 1
Loading...