WrestleMania Who will face John Cena at WrestleMania?!

Who will John Cena face at WrestleMania 36?

• HHH

• Velvateen Dream

• Daniel Bryan

• Baron Corbin

• The Fiend

• Keith Lee

• Samoa Joe

• Goldberg

• Triple Threat

Results are only viewable after voting.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
John Cena has reportedly been allowed to pick his own opponent for WrestleMania 36

I mean Dream would be the coolest option IMO but that doesn't mean Cena will pick him & I'm sure Vince will try to sway his decision but then again maybe HHH will put a word in for Dream too.

BUT then on the off chance they book Goldberg going in as the Champion which is looking more & more possible every day, then I gotta believe there's a good chance it'll be Cena vs The Fiend. Allowing Cena to go back to his old heel character possibly? Maybe after losing at the beginning of the show he even comes out at the end, screws Roman over & turns heel

I'm thinking maybe Vince tries to sway it to Daniel Bryan. Or if Goldberg isn't in the main event he'll probably still be in talks for the card since Vince won't waste him & I don't see him fitting anywhere else, card is too full. Then there's HHH, he isn't booked.

There's also Corbin but I heard if Tyson Fury wins his upcoming fight he's almost certainly going to be booked on the card with Strowman as his tag partner vs Corbin & Ziggler or Roode. Then again he could pick somebody completely different. Or a big surprise to kick off at the very first of the show... Cena comes out with & open challenge, Goldberg comes out & then HHH comes out right behind him. Triple Threat! Or maybe HHH and then Bryan comes out!

I REALLY want to PREDICT THIS CARD lol I don't know why

Last edited:
Reactions: The Wolf Priestess

The Wolf Priestess

Guardian of WWEF
Hotshot
John Cena has reportedly been allowed to pick his own opponent for WrestleMania 36

I mean Dream would be the coolest option IMO but that doesn't mean Cena will pick him & I'm sure Vince will try to sway his decision but then again maybe HHH will put a word in for Dream too.

BUT then on the off chance they book Goldberg going in as the Champion which is looking more & more possible every day, then I gotta believe there's a good chance it'll be Cena vs The Fiend. Allowing Cena to go back to his old heel character possibly? Maybe after losing at the beginning of the show he even comes out at the end, screws Roman over & turns heel

I'm thinking maybe Vince tries to sway it to Daniel Bryan. Or if Goldberg isn't in the main event he'll probably still be in talks for the card since Vince won't waste him & I don't see him fitting anywhere else, card is too full. Then there's HHH, he isn't booked.

There's also Corbin but I heard if Tyson Fury wins his upcoming fight he's almost certainly going to be booked on the card with Strowman as his tag partner vs Corbin & Ziggler or Roode. Then again he could pick somebody completely different. Or a big surprise to kick off the very first of the show... Cena comes out with & open challenge, Goldberg comes out & then HHH comes out right behind him. Triple Threat! Or maybe HHH and then Bryan comes out!

I REALLY want to PREDICT THIS CARD lol I don't know why
I mean.... I could possibly see it being GOLDBERG.
(Cena still Wrestles!?)
The last 3 paper views I've seen I hvnt seen Cena in any of them....

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Irwin R. Schyster

The Showoff
Rising Star
I am tired of the Undertaker, so, I would hope that's not an option. He should have stayed retired, that was a great ending to his career when he left his outfit in the ring, It ruined the whole scenerio when he came back.

The Undertaker is of course a legend, but, I don't want to see him anymore, unless it's at the hall of fame as he is inducted.

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
I am tired of the Undertaker, so, I would hope that's not an option. He should have stayed retired, that was a great ending to his career when he left his outfit in the ring, It ruined the whole scenerio when he came back.

The Undertaker is of course a legend, but, I don't want to see him anymore, unless it's at the hall of fame as he is inducted.
Apparently it's none of these people because he's facing Elias.

Just found out.

How underwhelming :hhh4:

• LOL
Reactions: Irwin R. Schyster

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Maybe it's because if Wyatt loses the Title to Goldberg instead of facing Cena he'll be facing Daniel Bryan?

Or it could mean Wyatt is retaining the Title since he won't be facing Cena at WM & Goldberg just isn't going to be at WM.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Maybe it's because if Wyatt loses the Title to Goldberg instead of facing Cena he'll be facing Daniel Bryan?

Or it could mean Wyatt is retaining the Title since he won't be facing Cena at WM & Goldberg just isn't going to be at WM.
Not that any of that isn’t possible, I just feel that DB is out of the UT match for mania, considering he just had like 3 shots against the fiend and lost.

The only way I see him being in the title picture is if Vince decides to do a triple threat: fiend, Roman, and DB, which actually I’m favoring this as of right now.

Roman could win the number 1 contenders match by barely beating Bryan in the elimination chamber match. Bryan comes out on smack down and puts his career on the line and says he will not let the fiend get away with what he did to him, so he challenges Roman to a match in the main event. If he wins, he’s added to the main event match, if he loses, he’s done with WWE forever.

Roman comes out, accepts, and they have an intense, crazy, 30 min main event match.

It looks like Roman is going to hit a spear, lights go out, fiend comes out and beats the shit out of both of them. Badly. They’re both out. Roman barleys make it to his feet first, but then DB springs up and nails a very fast and hard running knee. He pins Roman and the crowd goes nuts.

He starts a yes chant over Roman and smack down goes off the air, setting up their main event match.

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
I hope it's the fiend. It writes itself.

It also means we dont get to see Roman vs The Fiend, which could be a disaster.
I agree.

Not only could they have had Cena revert back to his heel persona but he could've waited until the end of the show, after he lost the match & do a run in to screw somebody out of the title (Roman) turning heel & having a big moment.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions