Why CM Punk was RIGHT TO WALK OUT ON WWE! All fair points!

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Super Saiyan Goku, Feb 14, 2014.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. #1 Super Saiyan Goku, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2016

A timeline video of why I think he was right to leave wwe!

please comment and rate and you like my video please subscribe thank you.​

2. He said himself that this had nothing to do with Batista. Get your facts straight and don't eat ice cream during a video.

3. IT HAS ALL TO BATISTA! HE STOLEN HIS SPOT!

4. Punk is a pussy cry baby bitch plain and simple.

• Like Like x 2
  5. OH HELL NO!

6. So you're calling Punk a liar?

7. #7 Super Saiyan Goku, Feb 14, 2014
    Last edited: Feb 14, 2014
    U really think CM Punk going tell everyone the truth!? He ownly tell a few circle of friends the truth! and he did not said that either!

8. Plugging your own (biased and self-righteous may I add) content doesn't help your points.

9. So, he's a liar.

10. Yea no kidding. Gohan aren't you like 2 weeks late with this fucking video? Do you even fart on cam this time? If not.... for shame.

Also 26 minutes? Fuck you dude I'd rather stick a WWE Ice Cream Bar in my eye socket.

• Like Like x 1
  11. HE NEVER SAID THAT DUDE!

12. HE NEVER SAID THAT DUDE!

• Like Like x 1
  13. uh i made a video 2 week ago about breaking news which i posted here 2.

14. So what is the point of this video? Nobody gives a fuck about Punk anymore dude. Move on with your life.

15. dude i made a video called breaking news cm punk queit! and yes everyone cares about cm punk!

16. NO! NOBODY CARES ABOUT CM PUNK!

17. EVERYONE CARES!

18. NOBODY CARES!

• Like Like x 1
  19. Cm Punk was about to get a match against Triple H, a match he was more than likely going to win. Yes, you heard that right. Punk was going to face, and beat, Triple H at the 30th anniversary of Mania.

Punk was never going to , nor did he deserve to, get a WWE title shot at Mania whether you like it or not.

• Like Like x 1
Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted