News Why Vince Isn't In The Hall Of Fame

Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Crayo, Jul 4, 2013.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)

2. He will have to die then..

3. "You'll put me in when I am bloody dead damnit! And I want it to be my burial ceremony!"

• Like Like x 1
  4. Vince not Wanting a HOF spot..... Put him in once he retires/dies....

5. He inducted himself in the HOF in my SvR 08 game. :dawg:Nah but I'm sure he'll be inducted once he officially turns the company over to HHH or whoever else.

6. He's probably ashamed/embarrassed of his own HOF, lol. Can't say I blame him :cole:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Seems like he wants to go in when he dies.

8. I guess he wants to save that big moment for when he's dead...

9. When he retires/dies. Vince hates people bragging on him, so I could see him maybe not wanting to give a big speech at a HOF ceremony. I can envision him wanting to be the big induction only when he passes away.

10. I can see the hall of fame when Vince dies being this big luscious funeral ceremony. Burning Vince on a pyre built of main eventer merchandise.

• Like Like x 1
  11. He hasn't done it yet because Stone Cold hasn't agreed to interrupt his speech and douse him with beer

• Like Like x 1
  12. Vince is bigger than the HOF.

• Like Like x 1
  13. This. I assume it will happen when HHH takes over/he dies, whichever comes first. And that year you can pretty much plan on cutting the HoF inductees to 2 max.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted