With Marafuji injured...

Discussion in 'International Wrestling' started by Stopspot, Apr 22, 2013.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. Who do you see ROH booking instead for Border Wars? Marafuji was supposed to be facing Richards but that is obviously a no go now with Marafuji out with what was described as a serious knee injury.

Discuss. Who will ROH book instead?

2. If its a NOAH guy then i would like to see Kotage he is a very good wrestler, also if not him then Nakajima is awesome, don't watch noah regularly so not sure if nakajima has a contract as he works for other companies.

Most likely be a noah guy but i would love Hayto fujita jr to make appearance, he has a lot of intensity and is a good worker

3. I've never really seen a lot of Fujita Jr's work so I couldn't judge. Kenny Omega would be a nice surprise as well.

4. Yeah Omega would be nice and he has great Chemistry with davey. Ibushi would be a crowd pleaser as well.

5. Just a example of Hayato work

6. Omega has a history with RoH, he'd be a natural fit.

7. Yoshinobu Kanemaru comes to mind.:gary:

8. The replacement is official:

The match should be good.

9. Nice to see london back in ROH.

10. Wonder if we will see London sticking around for a while or if it is only for the PPV and taping after. This reminds me, we will get London vs Elgin at the TV tapings the day after! :fap:

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted