Birdy
Just a Few lol

• Disagree
Reactions: Red Rain and Kasumi

Red Rain

Rude Bullying Rebel
Technician
Schindler's List
Schindler's List (1993) was beast. It even had some bloke sniping people with a rifle from his balcony. His lady was being a crybaby b*tch and he gave no f*cks. Cool sh*t

Watch what you want. It's better than the p*ss drinking romcom panty waist BS you've posted already. As I said, watch what you like.

Last edited:
  • Disagree
Reactions: Village Idiot

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
I have never seen the following terrible movies:
Look Who's Talking.. All of Them
Mommie Dearest
Breakin/ Breakin 2 Electric Boogaloo
Legends of OZ Dorothy's Return

Last edited:
Reactions: Kasumi

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
Showgirls. Showgirls stars Elizabeth Berkley and, from watching her in CSI: Miami, she isn't a very good actress. I watched her scenes with Lt. Horatio Caine (David Caruso) in the episode "Bombshell" and she didn't have any chemistry with Caruso. It took me awhile to realize they were a couple. Initially, I thought Caine was her father. Showgirls isn't in the category It's So Bad, It's Hilariously Good, such as Tommy Wiseau's The Room. It looks like Absolute Crap.

• Agree
Reactions: Brockster

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
It doesn't quite fit the category because I have seen it, or at least the first twenty minutes of it, but St. Elmo's Fire was awful. When I was watching it, I assumed these were high school grads but they were college graduates who were behaving like teenagers. Jules (Demi Moore) thinks Kevin is gay because he's never made a pass at her and every man she's known has made a pass at her because she's so gorgeous! Alec Newbery is a political turncoat who changes his party loyalty when there's more money to be made. He goes from an idealist, three-term elected president of his college Democrats and staffer of Democratic Congressman to switching sides and working for Senator Hodges because there's more money to be made working for the Republicans.

Rob Lowe is a musician who injured a passenger in a drunk driving incident but couldn't care less about his reckless actions. While it gets closely compared to another 80's classic The Breakfast Club, because many of St. Elmo's actors starred in Breakfast Club, St. Elmo's was no classic.

Last edited:

Brockster

Art The Clown
Legend
Several years ago, my neighbor was having dinner and invited me to his place to watch this movie. Absolute shit!
I never watched the movie but saw bits and pieces of it, looked awful. Cliche Hollywood movie trying to be cool, edgy and funny but isn't...

or Log in using

Latest Discussions