WrestleMania Wrestlemania 36 Card

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Here is the card for Wrestlemania 36 in Tampa, FL on Arpil 9th 2020.

New matches will be added as updated.

WWE Championship: Champion Brock Lesnar vs Drew McIntryre

WWE Universal Champion: Champion Goldberg vs Roman Reigns

NXT Women's Championship: Champion Rhea Ripley vs Charlotte Flair

WWE Raw Women's Championship: Champion Becky Lynch vs Shayna Baszler

John Cena vs "The Fiend" Bray Wyatt

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
Beavie's interest level for each match announced on a scale of 1-5.

WWE Title match: 3.5/5

It'd be nice to see Drew finally win a world title and in the main event no less, but I think taking the belt off Brock is a law of diminishing returns with each person to "beat the beast."

Universal Championship Match:

I don't have any interest in seeing Goldberg wrestle. Even if you can argue that The Fiend is a character that doesn't need the title... SINCE YOU DID PUT THE TITLE ON HIM, you probably should have made his loss of the title less damaging. That alone has soured me on it, and, like I said, I just don't have interest in seeing this match to begin with.

NXT Women's Title:

3/5

Can be a good match, nice to see the Women's title from NXT at Wrestlemania, but idk, just needs more sizzle.

Raw Women's title:

2/5

Well, from what I see, from Shayna practically burying the Raw Women's division, to her being a cannibal, they took something which could have been a hot match as seen from Survivor Series and soured most people on it. I still think it can be a good match, but the build isn't interesting to me and has actively lessened my hype for the idea.

Cena vs Fiend

2.5/5

I mean, it can give The Fiend his win back from Wrestlemania 6 years ago... but this kind of came out of nowhere and had such a weird start of John going "Wrestlemania matches should be earned not demanded" and "I shouldn't take a spot from people who earn this showcase to *Creepy guy points at sign* "Oh shit, he pointed at the sign, I guess I'm in...

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Why does thos say April 9?

Also...

Why didn't they just have Goldberg come out & be like:

"Well Roman is out... I had a hard time thinking of anybody who is a challenge & worth this Title. I did think of one guy but he's already facing the champion on the other show. A guy that I already beat! ...Not sure how that's fair. Hey Drew, if you really wanted to be the top guy, the best you wouldn't be facing that guy, you would be facing this guy!"

Then have him show up & spear Brock.

It's bad enough Drew is getting shit on for his WrestleMania moment. Let him beat both of these old beasts & retire the two of them

Drew vs Brock vs Goldberg

Drew wins both titles.

I mean I know it's been done but you gotta do something to make it worth while. You could have both guys go away for a bit & take this chance to combine both belts since having 2 is stupid in the 1st place. Also come out with a new beautiful belt that doesn't look ridiculous for a brand new champion who is a serious champio and it makes things less complicated for the time being during this pandemic.

Make this period of time some what memorable when looking back.

• Agree
Reactions: Snowman

WholeFN'Moe

The Architect
Hotshot
Just heard on my local news station

the state of Orlando has declared WrestleMania impossible to still be held & live up to it's standard. Therefor Vince is throwing out the WM36 tapes & postponing WrestleMania until atleast Auguest. I'm guessing he is getting the insurance payout

THIS

IS

THE

BEST

NEWS

EVER

[email protected]

The Game
Technician

the state of Orlando has declared WrestleMania impossible to still be held & live up to it's standard. Therefor Vince is throwing out the WM36 tapes & postponing WrestleMania until atleast Auguest. I'm guessing he is getting the insurance payout

THIS

IS

THE

BEST

NEWS

EVER
Hope this is true. But seems unlikely

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend

THIS

IS

THE

BEST

NEWS

EVER
Sounds like an april fools joke

• LOL
Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

Brockster

Vincent Kennedy McMahon
Legend
Anyone knows when Wrestlemania is being broadcast? I know it's Sunday but since it is 2 days is it gonna start tonight?

Nstagtr67

Jobber
Jobber
This wrestlemainia sucks ass, only 2 decent matches.... Rest have been a joke.... Wwe needs to do somethin different.... Almost making me not wanna watch or pay for the app, worst wrestlemainia ever

Reactions: WholeFN'Moe

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
This wrestlemainia sucks ass, only 2 decent matches.... Rest have been a joke.... Wwe needs to do somethin different.... Almost making me not wanna watch or pay for the app, worst wrestlemainia ever
Disagree. It was different and they did at least 2 matches they’ve never done anything really remotely close to: firefly funhouse and boneyard match. I like them because they did exactly what you’re looking for - different.

I thought the Goldberg vs Strowman match was bad as expected. Drew and Brock was just... too short. While it did display Drew’s toughness and a passing of the torch, it was too short and kind of underwhelming for such a big match and main event.

other than that, it wasn’t that bad given the circumstances.

Kairi HoHo

Wildheart
Legend
As many of you are finishing up Night 2 of Wrestlemania, I just finished Night 1 of WM myself. I must say and give respect to all the talent who put in work to give us entertainment under these conditions that if you told them Months back that the World would be hit with the Coronavirus to this degree they might of called you a liar or on drugs. I do have many...MANY..questions on decisions on Night 1 and let's get into it with the Women's Tag Titles. I get it no shock to me to see Bliss and Cross win back the Tag Titles because WWE loves them both, even though I think Alexa is a shell of a self from two or three years ago, and Cross is a talent who I don't see going anywhere in WWE in my opinion. I still thought Bliss and Cross showed hella fire and hunger to get back the Tag Titles over Asuka and Kairi so I can't be upset with that decision when you look at it from far. I do wonder what is the plan for Asuka and Kairi now? Also Cross and Bliss will feud with each other no doubt in my mind, so where does that leave the Tag Titles as a whole in a few Months time?

Elias vs Corbin. Oh fuck that Match, it's the only Match from Night 1 that made me want to quit the Show. I'm kinda shocked Becky retained vs Shayna from WM to be honest. You have Shayna turn into a Vampire do all that damage and dominate more in the Match as least how I felt, but you have her lose via the finish like they did with Piper/Hart and Kairi/Shayna? At least those Matches had sizzle going for them during the Match and neither Becky nor Shayna for me had anything going for it and that is a shame because I've seen better from both ladies. So Shayna loses to Becky, who's next Ronda...a new talent from NXT because I'm confused on that as well.

Zayn vs Bryan. Not a bad Match, but certainly a disappointing one for me especially when you look at the caliber of talent between the two. It didn't feel like a WM Match, it felt like some cheeky TV Match and not even Castro Zayn could save it nor Bryan trying to murder Zayn with his kicks. Outside of the Boneyard Match the Ladder Match between Kofi vs Morrison and Jimmy was a fav of mines from the Show. Hella bumps between all of them knowing their would be no crowd reactions to them putting their bodies on the line. I still loved and believed what they were fighting for and everything worked out perfectly I say.

Owens vs Rollins. You know overall this was a very good Match. Even though we got two Matches in one, Owens and Rollins beat each other to death and I'll say if a Crowd was there during this Match it might of gotten the Match of the Night Nominees for what those were doing. Stuff like Owens diving onto Rollins through the Announcer's Table or Rollins sucking up wind are just little things I liked about this Match. Owens and Rollins are far from over though, our Messiah is not dead rather to be reborn. Goldberg vs Strowman fuck that Match with a Dildo. I get it because their was going to be little or no momentum for the win Strowman, but damn that quick of a Match though? IF anything stretch it out I know it's risky, but Braun took a shit ton of Spears, it doesn't make sense for him to beat Goldberg that easily. I don't really care for Strowman's big win because it's past due, and to me strike when the Iron is hot or don't do it at all. I guess we'll have to deal with Strowman as Champion till Roman comes back and Strowman is back as a Heel and then we'll need to act like we haven't seen that feud before.

Boneyard Match. Question: Who filmed/directed this Match? Just wondering because it smells of Jeremy Borash because I got vibes of the Broken Universe I saw with Impact years ago. I dug that stuff and fucking loved the hell out of this Match. AJ and Taker talking shit to each other and AJ came off strong as fuck to face Taker in such a Match. I loved it going back and forth and the improv between the two was amazing and kept me watching it to the end. The Chokeslam off the top of the Roof fuck me don't know how you prep for such a bump. AJ should of said when he was on his last legs I've got kids don't bury me, while they should of had Taker having Post Dramatic Stress from all the Coffin/Buried Alive Matches he's had over the Years making him decide whether to bury AJ or not, but the time and effort between the two was a HR in my book.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions