Wrestler Rating Series #7 - Randy Orton

How would you rate Orton as an overall wrestler on a scale 1-10?

Results are only viewable after voting.

JacobFox

You Can't Beat my Meowcenaries
Commissioner
Randy Orton is the most overrated wrestler in the history of WWE. He performs the stupidest moves, like that idiotic DDT with the feet on the ropes. I hate to break it to Mr. Orton, but that move would not hurt nearly as bad as a real DDT.

I don't get why people like him. When he is a face, he is boring as hell. His promos have always sucked. They try to portray him like he is crazy, having voices in his head... but he DOESN'T FUCKING ACT CRAZY. He acts like a normal spoiled fucking brat idiot who couldn't wrestle a classic match if he wrestled Flair in his prime.

"If you build a sports entertainer from the ground up, he would look just like Randy Orton." Bullshit. His matches are boring and formulaic. I will never understand why anyone likes this overrated piece of trash.

And for those who think he is hot, HE HAS NOT ASS AT ALL. I mean it is flatter than a flat earthers brain. Blech,

Sorry Crow, I know you like Orton. And my insulting him is not me insulting you or anyone else who likes Orton. But I have been watching wrestling for 34 years now and Randy Orton is NOT the worst wrestler. He is decent, but he is the most overrated wrestler of all time.

JacobFox

Commissioner
10/10 greatest of all time. People like to hate on the best. So inevitably people are going to have stupid opinions about him.

I want him
Utter nonsense. This is one of the things people say that annoy me the most. You cannot go into my mind and tell me why i hate Orton. I do NOT hate him because he is great. He is not great. He is average and overrated.

That is MY opinion. And you cannot tell me or anyone else WHY that is my opinion.

It's like that stupid grade school insult. "Oh you don't like him because you're jealous!" The funny thing is that I ALWAYS like people I a jealous of. If I a jealous of someone, that means they have a trait that I like and I always like being around people who have traits I like.

I do not think Orton is the worst wrestler. He is just wayyyyyyyyy overrated. Best of all time? Yeah, maybe in CandyLand, but not in wrestling.

JacobFox

Commissioner
^Wow I was expecting a spicy meatball from Jacob

Seeing people rant about wrestling is fun :emoji_slight_smile:
This is what is wrestling is all about. If everyone loved Orton, it would be boring to talk about him. I LOVE talking about him so I am actually happy he is around. It gets our juices going and stuff.

And when I respond Redboy123@ Redboy123@ please don't take me seriously. It's just wrestling talk and we disagree and say things to each other, but hey, that's what wrestling is all about. It would suck if we never argue.

Honestly, you and I disagreeing on stuff is one of the most fun things about the forum.

Last edited:

JacobFox

Commissioner
I agree, people take things too seriously sometimes (ignore my gatekeeping Pokemon rant from before lol)

What really matters is that I am craving meatballs now
Yeah I can be aggressive sometimes. But it's rarely personal. If it's personal, I usually just won't respond.

But disagreements are fine and they get us talking. BUT there is a difference between being aggressive and arguing and being a troll and deliberately trying to ruin someone's enjoyment. I think we all know who did that.

white crow

The Serbian Butcher
Rising Star
This is what I like about wrestling, everyone has their own un-conformative opinion. One wrestler has people rating them a 10 and a 1. I still think that Jacob just hates Randy Orton for some reason tho, no fuckin way anyone can honestly rate him less than an 8 xd

Reactions: baseballmm

JacobFox

Commissioner
This is what I like about wrestling, everyone has their own un-conformative opinion. One wrestler has people rating them a 10 and a 1. I still think that Jacob just hates Randy Orton for some reason tho, no fuckin way anyone can honestly rate him less than an 8 xd
I am a very honest person. Most people who know me know that the one thing I prize over everything else is integrity. So you can pretty much assume I am putting it all out there.

I just don't get Orton. It makes no sense to me. I will try watching some of his better rated matches and see if I change my mind. I am open minded enough to try. But normally if I tell you my opinion, I am telling you the ultimate truth and you can count on that.

Oh, and the tone of this message is NOT me being defensive. Just explanatory :emoji_slight_smile:

Reactions: white crow

JacobFox

Commissioner
You disagreed with me being able to have my own opinion? Really. Wow, I just lost a lot of respect for you. So RedBoy knows my mind better than I do. I find that insulting.

Just playing. Doing the angry wrestling fan thing

Edit: I challenge you to an Invisible Ring Match

• LOL
Reactions: Seto-san

JacobFox

Commissioner
When I was 17 or 18, I had this really small room and a small tv. Every Saturday night, I would get a foot long meatball sub with olives and a big ass drink. I would turn the light off, sit on the bottom bunk and watch WCW.

I miss that. They have WCW Saturday Night on the network so I might recreate it.

or Log in using