Wrestlers you dislike, that everyone likes

Green Jesus

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
The usos(fucking hate their guts), rock and sting on their recent runs.

I'm not crazy for bryan or reigns either. They're alright and can put good matches(specially bryan). They're on the "I wouldn't mind putting a strap on but will never be my first choice" category

Other then that I think I usually like the popular guys. And seriously, fuck the usos

Reactions: A.M.F

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Commissioner
The usos(fucking hate their guts), rock and sting on their recent runs.

I'm not crazy for bryan or reigns either. They're alright and can put good matches(specially bryan). They're on the "I wouldn't mind putting a strap on but will never be my first choice" category

Other then that I think I usually like the popular guys. And seriously, fuck the usos
They in yo colleges!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Legend
Honestly Roman Reigns He's boring as fuck. Case Closed :smug:
People clearly don't understand the concept of the thread. "Wrestlers you dislike that EVERYONE likes"

tons of people are shitting on Reigns lately. Same w/ people saying Sting or Rock-- tons of people shit on the old timers

Z.T.O

The Showoff
Mid-Carder
People clearly don't understand the concept of the thread. "Wrestlers you dislike that EVERYONE likes"
This.

I don't really find Orton too entertaining unless he finds the passion to do what he does; like when he left before Rollins put him out of action, if he can get that drive to fight again when he returns, he'll be great.
Pay attention when you read the title, A lot of wrestling fans hate Orton. So, What's your point?

CFCrusader

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
This.

Pay attention when you read the title, A lot of wrestling fans hate Orton. So, What's your point?
Oh well, calm down. I could say a lot of wrestling fans have most of the people stated in this thread. I've seen so many people here recently say that they love Orton. Gosh, I ruined the thread, didn't I? :boohoo:

Bort

WALKEN'
Legend
Dean Ambrose is awful. Someone backstage should yell at him to keep his fucking tongue inside his fucking mouth. He's just an inbred wannabe trying too hard, his "acting" is on the level of cheap D-movies.

Bray Wyatt - see Ambrose, minus the tongue shit.

Alex Jones

Meanie Boy
Banned
People are finally catching on with my DB hate, just like they all did with the Punk hate.

At this rate he should be good to go on a heel turn by 2016.
Me and you are in the front of the train. Not sure who is worse, it's between the WWE showing him down my throat, or the marks who "are not marks because they have seen him wrestle in roh".

swangirl

The Artiste
Contender
Brock Lesnar Just never liked him
Bret Hart
Randy Orton I find him so boring
John Cena
Brie Bella
Nikki Bella
Trish Status She just was so over pushed

or Log in using