WWE Evolution Match Card/Predictions

Discussion in 'Evolution' started by Solid Snake, Oct 13, 2018 at 11:25 PM.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. [​IMG]

Current Matchcard:

Raw Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Nikki Bella
    SmackDown Women's Championship: Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair (Last Woman Standing Match)
    NXT Women's Championship: Kairi Sane (c) vs. Shayna Baszler
    Io Shirai vs. Toni Storm (2018 Mae Young Classic final)
    Trish Stratus & Lita vs. Alexa Bliss & Mickie James

Any predictions?

• Like Like x 1
  2. Raw Women's Championship: Ronda Rousey wins lol
    SmackDown Women's Championship: Charlotte wins lol
    NXT Women's Championship: Kairi Sane (c) retains, and will be the second if not match of the night, depending.
    Io Shirai will win the 2018 Mae Young Classic and will be the match of the match if not the second match of the night
    Trish Stratus & Lita will win though I honestly don't care. Never was a big fan of Trish or Lita and are only being used for Nostalgia, and don't care for Bliss or James at all.

• Like Like x 1
  3. They better have some intriguing matches.. Only thing that looks good right now is Io Shirai vs Toni Storm..

The card looks very weak.. kinda expected with an all womens PPV, when the women don't have half the star power the guys do.

4. We are going to have one heel and one face women's champ, so either Ronda and Becky both retain, or Nikki and Charlotte win their title matches

5. I predict:
    ~ Becky vs. Charlotte will have me reaching for my choking belt & mango scented hand lotion...
    ~ Nikki Cross will debut on the main roster by helping Becky retain in the last woman standing match...
    ~ Kairi vs. Shayna will deliver another excellent & well told in-ring story with Kairi retaining...
    ~ Shayna will make a surprise entrance before the main event & be in Ronda's corner for the match...
    ~ Shayna will debut on RAW the next night...BUT...she will also turn on Ronda building towards a
    title match between the two at the next pay per view...
    ~ The Ronda/Nikki match will last less than 12 minutes...because they have to make Alexa look good
    even when she isn't in the match...
    ~ The Japanese woman will win the Mae Young Classic...
    ~ Alexa Bliss will look awkward as hell but eventually hit a double DDT on Trish & Lita & pin them both
    because even though she doesn't have the title...she will be pushed as far as possible because she is
    like Yoshi...she lets important people ride her to earn her opportunities...
    ~ I will watch every match except Trish/Lita/Mickie/Alexa tag match...because SKIP!!!
    ~ I am typing this out for a laugh...or am I?

• Like Like x 1
  6. don't forget the battle royal

7. Was ... was that Mario reference?

8. Based on the buildup i don't really care at this point; the show is a wash before it's placed in the dryer.

• Like Like x 1