WWE Forums App

Lady Deathbane

I don't hate you, Ryan
Banned
So, err, it's probably because I have previous mod experience, but I'm getting push notifications for staff only threads that I probably participated in before (like 'Staff Lounge'). Since I have notifications on for watched threads, that's probably what it is. I don't get these notifications on the desktop version.

I know all the mods are talking shit about us right now :aries:

• Cheers!
Reactions: Swift

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman
So, err, it's probably because I have previous mod experience, but I'm getting push notifications for staff only threads that I probably participated in before (like 'Staff Lounge'). Since I have notifications on for watched threads, that's probably what it is. I don't get these notifications on the desktop version.

Gotcha. I will get that fixed, thanks.

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman

Still receiving them? Not sure if you watched the thread or the entire forum?

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman
An update is available for Android (5.2.8) & iOS (5.2.6).
The Android update introduces support for alerts, add "who's online" support and fixes many bugs.
Download links in the first post.

Please review and leave feedback here.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
An update is available for Android (5.2.8) & iOS (5.2.6).
The Android update introduces support for alerts, add "who's online" support and fixes many bugs.
Download links in the first post.

Please review and leave feedback here.
App immediately feels much smoother and looks better. Alerts and proper PMs is an absolute godsend. Thank you!

Reactions: Solidus

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Legend
is there any way to enable voting on polls on the app? That's honestly the only reason I use PC website, to vote on IWT matches.

Everything else is silky smooth and love the Push notifications.

Nobody

The Beast
Banned
Maybe it's just my phone, but I got the smackdown live alert at 12:30am CT. It airs at what, 8pm? I get regular updates from weather and other apps, so just bringing it to your attention. It could just be me, but I doubt it. I also get a lot of pointless dings to old threads or shit I haven't even participated in.

I don't care about the Smackdown live thread, is there a way we can get updates like we do here, as in threads I have followed? I would also like an unfollow method to be quick after I post on some threads (women of wrestling shit please) but would love it for a lot of WWE related threads. Trying to help, not talk shit.

• Agree
Reactions: Ricky Daniels

Solidus

cat /var/wwef/admin/
Chairman
Check your watched forums: https://wweforums.net/watched/forums
If you don't want to automatically watch threads you reply to: https://wweforums.net/account/preferences (Automatically watch threads that you create or when you reply...) or you must click "Unwatch Thread" after replying if you still want automatic watching for threads.

In the app, check the Subscribed tab, it should just tell you the same as Watched Forums/Threads does. The app only sends alerts that you'd receive on the site, I never had any issue with it.

Reactions: testsolidus

or Log in using

Latest Discussions