Royal Rumble WWE Forums Royal Rumble 2019 LOTTERY (Women)

Brockamura

Legend
Legend
I still say you had insider help though...I can't prove it.
LOL

How the well could I have known that LANA would be number 28 and BECKY would take her spot and win it? Also by the way, I was betting on Charlotte, I thought she would win it...

I only picked number 28 because 27 was already taken, late numbers are always good picks to win. Except for number 30... That one almost never win.

• LOL
Reactions: ONI SETO

ONI SETO

The Emperor of the Onis
Legend
LOL

How the well could I have known that LANA would be number 28 and BECKY would take her spot and win it? Also by the way, I was betting on Charlotte, I thought she would win it...

I only picked number 28 because 27 was already taken, late numbers are always good picks to win. Except for number 30... That one almost never win.
How? Easy, you have a insider who works with WWE and they told you everything that was going to happen and therefore you predicted it on here and knew you woild win.

Hey, I picked 30 just because I knew I would lose and I wasn't really trying as well, lol, but fair point

• LOL
Reactions: Brockamura

Lackin

Full Time Procrastinator
Legend
My winnings were all planned. If I came 1st I would have got $1500 and a legend membership. But because I'm such a nice guy I decided to come second and win the eliminations contest aswell to still win $1500 and give someone else legend status.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions