News WWE Hasn’t Tested Kurt Angle Yet for In-Ring Return

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 1, 2017.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  1. While speaking with ChannelGuideMag, Kurt Angle revealed that he has’t had any medical evaluations for a WWE in-ring return yet. He also revealed which WWE Superstars he’d like to face if he does get the opportunity to compete again.

“If that occurs, there is a lot of talent. There is talent I would like to revisit again like Brock Lesnar, John Cena, Randy Orton, Triple H, definitely. When I wrestled Triple H last time I had just started. I didn’t consider myself very good back then. So I think we would have a much, much better match right now. I’d love to get Samoa Joe or AJ Styles in a WWE ring. Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Cesaro, Sheamus. Even some of the 205 guys like Austin Aries and Neville. There is a lot of great talent right now. I would love to be able to mix it up with them. Hopefully, eventually it will happen down the line.”

As previously noted, Angle’s on-going storyline with Corey Graves is rumored to lead to Stephanie McMahon’s return to WWE television. This is expected to ultimately lead to a match between Angle and Triple H at WrestleMania.

The post WWE Hasn’t Tested Kurt Angle Yet for In-Ring Return appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...