News WWE No Longer Using Pyros for Entrances

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Jul 10, 2017.

1. Many of you may have aware that there hasn’t been any pyros being used on WWE television lately. It was most noticeable at Sunday’s WWE Great Balls of Fire event when Brock Lesnar was making his signature entrance to the ring and no pyros went off and all you heard was Brock’s scream.

Dave Meltzer discussed the reason why pyros haven’t been being used on WWE programming lately during the Mailbag segment of today’s installment of Wrestling Observer Radio. Meltzer claims that WWE decided to stop using pyros as a cost-cutting measure. The company believes the pyros aren’t needed so they just stopped using them.

The post WWE No Longer Using Pyros for Entrances appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

2. Not needed!? NOT NEEDED!? Those are what make some entrances special/cool and now you want to "cut costs"?
    Why not fire your writers and cut the costs that way. Booo! This stinks!
    [​IMG]

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. They could be hiding the fact that maybe some of them have gotten burned or hurt to some degree by the Pyros.... Could be why they decided to cut it lose. Although, it does stinks that they arent.

4. I doubt they care if any of them got burned. lol :psycho:
    Maybe if some fan got burned or something I can see that.

5. I could see that maybe happening.

6. I saw a show where, I think it was Mysterio that had a pyro go off in his face? Unless Im thinkin of someone else?