News WWE Says Nikki Bella Is Temporarily Hanging Up Her Boots

Discussion in 'Wrestling News Feed' started by Wrestling News, Sep 6, 2017.

1. WWE Forums is giving away a copy of WWE 2K18 for any platform! More info: WWE 2K18 Giveaway (PS4, Xbox One, Steam)
  1. WWE has announced that Nikki Bella is temporarily hanging up her boots to join the cast of “Dancing with the Stars.”

She reacted to the news on Twitter with the following remarks:

I can finally say YES it's true! Going 2 compete on @DancingABC this season! Meet my partner @artemchigvintse! What should our team name b?! pic.twitter.com/KykgWcLJsZ

— Nikki & Brie (@BellaTwins) September 6, 2017

The post WWE Says Nikki Bella Is Temporarily Hanging Up Her Boots appeared first on All Wrestling News.

Continue reading...

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  2. "......Temporarily hanging up her boots"?? Who come up with this shit?? She hasn't even made an official return yet, plus if u going to hang up ur boots then u hang em up. Period. Only times u "temporarily hang up ur boots", is if u planned to retire due to an injury or circumstance and then it changes or u push urself to keep going. smh lol

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. She's hanging up her boots....FOR DANCE SHOES :bayley:

4. I get what the implication is supposed to be but that's bad terminology for someone who was out with another neck injury and she just said she'll be returning soon. They could just say her return will be delayed until she does that show.

5. #5 Red Rain, Sep 6, 2017
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2017
    How about she go home and never return at all?

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Hey I'm no complaints here!! lmao :emoji_smile::emoji_laughing: Whether Nikki comes back or not, I could give a fuck less. She ain't even that great in the ring or the finest woman wrestler lol. So I dig your statement.:emoji_handshake:

7. Pretty sure i read like days ago she plans to come back when Brie does so how is that "hanging up the boots"

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. That's what I'm saying.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted