WWE SmackDown Live: April 11th, 2020 - LIVE DISCUSSION

Cam

Administrator
Chairman

WHEN

United States: Friday Night, April 11th, at 8pm EST/7pm CST on Fox
United Kingdom: Saturday Morning, April 12th, at 1AM on Sky Sports 5 HD

PREVIEW

chat page or click the chat bar at the bottom of each page.
Type /rooms in the chat or click the + symbol and join the Live Discussion room.

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
Admirable I like that. I was just trolling you anyway :-p although AEW does have a lot going for it, it's extremely gimmicky and doesn't have the production quality of WWE. However, it is different and a breath of fresh air every once in a while.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
I know you were lol. AEW has some really good talent, but other than that I just don't see any good, and Cody and co's attitude towards how certain things should be handled is really offputting as well. If I want different, I'll stick with Impact, Japan, Mexico, or any of the countless indies out there over some high budget WCW knockoff any day, yknow?

Carnage Carlson

The Artiste
Contender
That's fair, I really like the TV-14 spots a little blood now and then is nice and there have been breathtaking moments. Not only that but a lot of the roster is extremely agile and creative and it reminds me of the glory days of the X-Division and I think John Marrison could do some great things over there but then there's the issue where he wouldn't feel as unique as he does in WWE but still.

Jeffry Fucking Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
LDW Management
I mean I get that, but I've watched so much wrestling over the course of my life, that none of it feels special I guess. Impact has been putting on higher quality shows than Dynamite for years now, and have really grown into being their own thing that kicks ass, and they don't need that super high budget to accomplish that. MLW over the past couple of years has really filled that niche of TV-14 wrestling as well.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions