Other WWE Stomping Grounds Matches & Predictions

Grievous 3D

(((O)))
Legend
Oh and let’s not forget the possible MITB cash-in! The threat of Brock showing up to take the title must be a good reason to watch this show right? /end sarcasm.
That fact Broke Le$nar has the MitB briefcase to begin with is an incredibly unfunny joke that pisses me off.

Can Broke cash in on the Universal &/or the WWE title?

Knowing the WWE Corbin will win the Universal title & then stand around in the ring once Le$nar appears
& allow the cash in to happen (instead of grabbing the belt & running like fuck away from ring AKA "the
CM Punk Tactic"), get suplexed 10 tens followed by an F5 so Broke can again claim the Universal title &
make everything that has happened since Wrestlemania 35 completely & utterly fucking pointless.

Because the WWE hates us all & doesn't give a fuck what we want or think.

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Knowing the WWE Corbin will win the Universal title & then stand around in the ring once Le$nar appears
& allow the cash in to happen (instead of grabbing the belt & running like fuck away from ring AKA "the
CM Punk Tactic"), get suplexed 10 tens followed by an F5 so Broke can again claim the Universal title &
make everything that has happened since Wrestlemania 35 completely & utterly fucking pointless.
Where is Corbin going to go? It's a contained space. Punk was peoples champ. Out the crowd you go. Corbin would be fucked if Lesnar cashed in on him.

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
Will watch this nude like all the others and enjoy it cause it’s WWE and I’ll have yogurt drippings and rice cakes crumbs all k de me.

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
These 3 matches makes watching Stomping Ground a must.

WWE Championship:
Dolph will beat Kofi.
Title changes are always fun.

Roman vs. Drew
2 big heavyweights who know how to deliver and take a beating. This could be the best match of the show.
Hopefully interference will add to it and not mess it up.

DB and Rowan vs. Heavy
This match will be great. Maybe 5 stars.
Should be a great mix of massive power and DB’s technical and high flying.
DB will retain

Unfortunately the Universal Championship. Did not make the top 3 cut.
Why you ask?
One word: Corbin

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Oh and let’s not forget the possible MITB cash-in! The threat of Brock showing up to take the title must be a good reason to watch this show right? /end sarcasm.
Honestly this is the perfect show for a cash-in... Ending the show with Kofi getting trapped in a cage with Lesnar is sort of a hell of a way to close this PPV.

This reminds me of TLC 2015. Going in it felt like the most pointless PPV of all time, but that just pleasantly surprised us because at least we got a talking point out of it.

Like I get WWE doesn't care because TV deals, brand recognition, Saudi money, etc. Literally nothing they do matters.
But can we call this 2011 Impact yet? Where they're still secure on their network and all but are bleeding viewers? They have to do something.
Is there any way AEW isn't outdrawing them in 3 years? Hell they can't give tickets away to this show. With THIS ROSTER.

I work with quite a few wrestling fans that don't talk about it much, but I'm talking them into NXT, New Japan, Double or Nothing.
Showing them the other stuff out there, and whenever someone gives it a chance they feel like a kid again, even if they'll just watch casually.
These guys putting on Stomping Ground and Super Showdown in the middle of that block is absolutely embarrassing.

Senhor Perfect

Bulletproof
Legend
Predictions in bold:

Bayley (c) vs Alexa Bliss
Roman Reigns vs Drew McIntyre
Becky Lynch (c) vs Lacey Evans
Seth Rollins (c) vs Baron Corbin
Kofi Kingston (c) vs Dolph Ziggler

Pretty darn predictable. I would literally like all of these to be the opposite result just to infuse some old fashioned swerves.......bro :russo:

• Agree
Reactions: Brockamura

Kasumi

Future Endeavoured
Banned
My amazing predictions:
I am so sure of myself that if I don’t get at least one correct I will leave this forum for good.

Bayley
Drew
Becky
Seth
Dolph
DB and Rowan

Snowman

Legend
Idea.

What about if the special ref was a semi-heel turn for someone? Like what if AJ Styles comes out as a way to turn on Rollins, and...

No he can't give Corbin the belt... I'm trying guys. I want to care.

Reactions: Brockamura

Snowman

Legend
Ya know... Someone else pointed this out, but stealing from another page... Lacey could beat Becky. Via complete overbooked nonsense. Total cheap win...
because she's the special guest ref later.

After a curbstomp, Seth pins Corbin and Lacey doesn't count the 3. Becky grabs a chair and runs down, holding it over Lacey as she counts the pin (or gets that ass beat)

Seto-san

Master of the Rider Kick
Legend
Ya know... Someone else pointed this out, but stealing from another page... Lacey could beat Becky. Via complete overbooked nonsense. Total cheap win...
because she's the special guest ref later.

After a curbstomp, Seth pins Corbin and Lacey doesn't count the 3. Becky grabs a chair and runs down, holding it over Lacey as she counts the pin (or gets that ass beat)
That sounds like some Russo booking almost

or Log in using

Latest Discussions