SummerSlam WWE Summerslam 2017 POSTER CONTEST

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman

Enter your poster designs for a chance to win $1000 forum cash!
Contest will be closed on August 19th and voting will begin.
Winner will be announced the Wednesday after the PPV.
Rules
- You can submit up to 3 posters
- Must include PPV logo (find it below)
- Include a name/title for each poster
- They must be relevant to the PPV in some way
- Make them sizable (nothing too small, nothing too big)
- Use [HASHTAG]#PosterContest[/HASHTAG] when submitting your poster

For Renders...
+ Find PSD files here: Official PSDs | Your PSD Image Community
+ Or use Google Image Search and select "Transparent" under Tools - Color

Logo:

Three time winners of the contest will be awarded the "Artist Award" :

Previous Winners:

SWL - 1

Last edited:
Reactions: CiV and Grievous

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
Unlike the previous contest, be sure to include a title/name for your poster AND tag it with [HASHTAG]#PosterContest[/HASHTAG] or it will not be entered!

• Cheers!
Reactions: Grievous II

Grievous II

Revenge Of The Cringe
Legend

Okay...this piece is called "A Cash In Odyssey"

This one is titled "Hotter With Emma"

And this one is Called "No More Broken Harts"

[HASHTAG]#PosterContest[/HASHTAG] for all 3...

Okay...did I get all the details right?

Last edited:

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
this is my first entry for the [HASHTAG]#postercontest[/HASHTAG] (and so snake can actually see it, I won't make it neat and tidy by putting it in a spoiler!)

As you can see I have great Summerslam moments of the Savage/Elizabeth wedding, Shawn's return to fight HHH, the first TLC Tag Team Match and Orton cashing in on Daniel Bryan and the formation of the Authority. Then we have popular Brooklyn landmarks and finally, we have some of the major matches. I would like to call this "Brooklyn Memories" because that sounds cool

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
this is my first entry for the [HASHTAG]#postercontest[/HASHTAG] (and so snake can actually see it, I won't make it neat and tidy by putting it in a spoiler!)

As you can see I have great Summerslam moments of the Savage/Elizabeth wedding, Shawn's return to fight HHH, the first TLC Tag Team Match and Orton cashing in on Daniel Bryan and the formation of the Authority. Then we have popular Brooklyn landmarks and finally, we have some of the major matches. I would like to call this "Brooklyn Memories" because that sounds cool
Nice!

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
In my never-ending quest to put the midcard into the main event of my heart comes my first poster for this month

The title for it (since it's gotta have one) is "Long Live The King because Neville is the king and yeah"
....eh, I prefer the one you did last month. :P

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Legend
so I made this one in June thinking that the main event will be a one on one between Lesnar and Strowman. I'd like to name it:

and now comes the new one I made for this contest specifically with the actual main event which I shall name "THE UNIVERSAL FATAL 4 WAY" [HASHTAG]#postercontest[/HASHTAG]:

& then I made a background out of it for shits and giggles (and I also wanted to hang it in a gallery):

Last edited by a moderator:

Closed

The Game
Banned
In my never-ending quest to put the midcard into the main event of my heart comes my first poster for this month

The title for it (since it's gotta have one) is "Long Live The King because Neville is the king and yeah"

[HASHTAG]#postercontest[/HASHTAG] :emoji_wink:
so I made this one in June thinking that the main event will be a one on one between Lesnar and Strowman. I'd like to name it:

and now comes the new one I made for this contest specifically with the actual main event which I shall name "THE UNIVERSAL FATAL 4 WAY" [HASHTAG]#postercontest[/HASHTAG]:

& then I made a background out of it for shits and giggles (and I also wanted to hang it in a gallery):
View attachment 3390this is my second entry.
[HASHTAG]#postercontest[/HASHTAG]
The name of the poster is 'the mastapiece v2'.
Ay Mike going to beat those two gay posters all day long

or Log in using