Other WWE Super Show-Down Match Card/Predictions

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman

Current Matchcard:

WWE Championship -- AJ Styles (c) vs. Samoa Joe (No Disqualification)
SmackDown Women's Championship -- Becky Lynch (c) vs. Charlotte Flair
SmackDown Tag Team Championship -- New Day (c) vs. The Bar
Cruiserweight Championship -- Cedric Alexander (c) vs. Buddy Murphy
Daniel Bryan vs. The Miz (No. 1 Contendership)
Triple H vs. The Undertaker
The Shield vs. Braun Strowman, Dolph Ziggler & Drew McIntyre
Ronda Rousey & The Bella Twins vs. The Riott Squad
John Cena & Bobby Lashley vs. Kevin Owens & Elias
Asuka & Naomi vs. The IIconics

Any predictions?

Grievous II

The War Of Art Of War
Legend
I predict:
~ None of the Australians on the card will win...
~ Charlotte will regain the women's title...because its hot potato time again...and Becky has won
the last 3 straight singles matches against Charlotte (all clean wins by the way)...
~ Becky/Charlotte Mk.2 will give me a stiffy...a wholesome stiffy...not a creepy stiffy...
~ The Miz will become the No.1 Contender...because the WWE have no interest in pushing Bryan...
&
~ The Bellas will turn on Ronda whether they win the 6 woman tag or not...

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Hotshot
Undertaker will most likely win. But if he loses Shawn would most likely cost him the Match. Due to the Retirement out of Respect or Fear segment

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
I’m looking forward to Joe and AJ and DB and Miz. Other than that, it seems pretty stale. And, is Shawn is going to comeback in any capacity, it should be to help a young talent, not take time off the card so we can watch a wheelchair match between him and taker.

baseballmm

The Game
Technician
Facebook
chaos75jackmuir
Since it is likely Orton's next victim will be Daniel Bryan, Miz wins his match and therefore AJ retains to set up a AJ/Miz feud.

One of the Smackdown titles will change hands, and I doubt The Bar will win, so Charlotte will most likely get the title so the feud can extend to Evolution.

I think they will have Buddy win just to have an Aussie moment on the card (Iconics will lose their match however)

Don't care about the RAW matches.

Oh, and Shawn Michaels will cost Undertaker the match setting up the rumored tag team match in Saudi Arabia.

Reactions: Grievous II

or Log in using