TLC WWE TLC: The Miz vs Dolph Ziggler

Who wins?

• Total voters

Solidus

eXit
Chairman

Who's winning this one?
Gotta be The Miz retaining here, such a great heel with Maryse and he's just won the belt back. It wouldn't make sense to juggle the belt yet again...

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
The Miz could do so much more with that championship than Dolph. Lots of faces in the almost nonexistent mid-card of SDLive that could work with him...Apollo Crews.
Giving Apollo Crews the title shot would help his career, but I wouldn't be happy if he beat the miz for the title. Sure he could win a non title match, but the miz is such a good heel I would have a hard time accepting someone like crews winning the belt off of him I enjoy watching him with the belt.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Legend
Giving Apollo Crews the title shot would help his career, but I wouldn't be happy if he beat the miz for the title. Sure he could win a non title match, but the miz is such a good heel I would have a hard time accepting someone like crews winning the belt off of him I enjoy watching him with the belt.
Not saying that he should outright beat Miz after one month of build. But if they do something like they did with Ziggler and give Apollo a motive and you know...some character maybe people will get behind the guy. Apollo is SDLive's best talent not being used. He's like the Black Neville.

• Agree
Reactions: RedDwarfTechy

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Legend
I wasn't his biggest fan but Miz definitely needs to keep that belt. Say what you like about him, the guy is a top drawer heel and Dolph is just... Dolph.

I enjoy watching his matches but his title reigns are boring. Miz on the other hand can actually make that title mean something again.

Grievous 3D

Displaced...
Legend
I have no doubt this match will steal the show...and I'm going to say that
the Miz will retain the IC title.

I'm not really sure who he moves into a program with next...

Dean Ambrose may-be? Sami Zayn after a roster trade?

Who knows?

or Log in using