Andre the Giant Memorial Battle Royal
Women's Battle Royal​

Last edited:
Reactions: Owen Hart

Seth

Self-Proclaimed Horror King
Main Eventer
Mar 28, 2018
I really hope Asuka doesn't face Mandy Rose at Wrestlemania. I mean, last year she was in one of if not the best match of last year's Wrestlemania.

• Agree
Reactions: The Sheik

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Jan 5, 2018
Kurt vs Cena

United States title will be a multiman match. Even though we have had loads of multiman matches for the title and we have decided that Joe is the best.

Going to have one big Smackdown tag match with all of the Smackdown tag teams. Might as well make it a ladder match.

Asuka vs Lacey Evans

Multiwoman match for the tag titles.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
Jan 25, 2014
The Smackdown Women's title match seems to heading toward Asuka vs Mandy Rose vs Sonya Deville triple threat... I believe that Deville will pin Asuka in a tag match or something thus giving her a shot and Rose and Deville's relationship will fall apart over the next 3 weeks which will completely set up the match.

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Rising Star
Jan 23, 2018
Another rumored Match is Undertaker vs Elias...

But I doubt that's true. It will most likely be a segment where he Chokeslams and Tombstone Elias after his heel Segment at WM

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Rising Star
Jan 23, 2018
Also I believe Shelton Benjamin is more worthy of that WWE Title Storyline than Kofi

Seth

Self-Proclaimed Horror King
Main Eventer
Mar 28, 2018
Also I believe Shelton Benjamin is more worthy of that WWE Title Storyline than Kofi
Eh, I'll say both are worthy, but Shelton is mainly there for enhancing talent, and Kofi has been over for quite some time.

Last edited:
Reactions: ThePhenom97

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Jan 5, 2018
Shelton got zero reaction when he came out on RAW. Don't see how he is more deserving then Kofi who is over af.

• Agree
Reactions: Just Kevin

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Jan 15, 2014
I like the card so far, but on an off note, I think that the Becky angle so far has made her look weak. We’ve literally seen her hobbling around like an idiot for what like 2 months now? Fuck that. I’m not saying she has to come in super strong but so far her push sucks I think.

Also I think taker should not be on card at all. Pointless and wastes time for other talent.

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Jan 15, 2014
Shelton is also a big lazy ass backstage from what I’ve heard and I don’t get how Shelton is more “worthy” given the fact that hes nowhere near as over with the crowd and he lacks a certain finesse that Kofi has. Kofi feels like an underdog who is beyond talented, up front, and can put on a show. His charisma is off the hook and when you couple that with the new day persona, it’s the perfect time for him to shine.

ThePhenom97

The Showoff
Rising Star
Jan 23, 2018
Yeah I see and you guys are right Kofi does it more. But enough of that.

What would be good is if Ric Flair was the Special Ref for Triple H vs Batista

Reactions: Seth

Redboy123@

The Game
Technician
Jan 5, 2018
I wonder what they got store for Lashley. Since they put the title back on him. They clearly have plans. Demon Balor vs Lashley at Mania makes sense since Balor hasn't pinned Lashley yet.

Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Jan 15, 2014
I wonder what they got store for Lashley. Since they put the title back on him. They clearly have plans. Demon Balor vs Lashley at Mania makes sense since Balor hasn't pinned Lashley yet.
This will happen. WWE has also been planning on bringing back the demon for a while.

Trainer Beavie

A Culmination of insecurities
Legend
Apr 16, 2016
Buddy Murphy vs Tony Neese is confirmed for the WWE Cruiserweight Title

"Come over here, I wanna show you something." Flexes "This right here is why I'm the Premier Athlete and let me show you something else. Let's count it out together!"

"That's 8 reasons why I'm the Premier Athlete! 8 reasons why I'm better than each and every one of you!"