Forum Game WWEF as Wrestlers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Seto-san

The Pumpkin King of Horror
Legend
Beavie and I were talking about this in Discord, and it mainly got started because I called myself The Ace of WWEF and even in my note to change my name on here I said, "I am the Tanahashi of WWEF." and then Beavie posted Tanahashi's theme and said, "Seto be like:" Anyways, this is meant to be for fun and have good laugh, maybe. You can use any wrestler you want from WWE to New Japan to AAA to whatever and the idea is that the person's personality or the way they act reminds of a said wrestler, for example, I would say Reag would be Yano from New Japan because Yano is a comedy and Reag always does something funny.

Post Edit: You can do multiple people at once like Reag, Beavie, Snake, etc.

Grievous II

Is Unretrofied For You
Legend
Solid Snake is so Natalya
I want to make a fart joke here...but I won't...
because I'm better than the WWE.

I thought of a few...& if these offend...then those offended will just have to deal with it.

Solidus Solidus = (Original) Kane...powerful & rarely speaks...
Just Kevin Just Kevin = John Cena...I'm not sure why...but Kev just seems like the "Hero-type" to me...
Village Idiot Village Idiot = Alexa Bliss...because her very presence makes me want to vomit in anger...

Oh & just to be fair...

Grievous II Grievous II = Killian Dain...because I'm a "large" hairy foreigner who likes crazy women...

Beavie

WWEF's Resident Beav
LDW Management
If we can do ourselves, I consider myself a mix of Bayley and Kylie Rae, with a hint of Petey Williams.

Bayley for hugs, Kylie for smiles and Pokemon obsession, then Petey Williams because of LOL Canada.

Also low key I can be as savage as Tama Tonga.

Village Idiot

The Lunatic Fringe
Banned
Grievass ..Would have to be Kevin Owens All ways Complaining & Telling others what to do...
Geese .. Would have to be AJ Styles the Nice Guy
Pop Tart .Would have to be Dave Maverick the Joke
Redboy ... Would have to be Randy Orton Cunning & Strong
'And Me ... Would have to be Charlotte i get many many more chances for a promotion at work because of my dad...

Last edited:
Reactions: Kasumi
Status
Not open for further replies.

or Log in using