The Fiend is going down to Georgia, and the show he’s wrestling on will stream live on WWE Network.
For the third straight year, WWE will put on a show under the Starrcade name the weekend after Thanksgiving. The 2019 edition comes our way from the greater Atlanta area, and a portion of it will stream live on the Network for the first time (the 2017 Starrcade wasn’t televised, and matches from last year’s show aired as a taped special).
Advertising from the venue, Duluth, Georgia’s Infinite Energy Center, has a card advertised for the event. It includes four title bouts, although it looks like they’ve got one of the belts wrong. And of course it’s possible that could change between now and Sun., Dec. 1.
Here’s what they’re promoting on their website:
- Bray Wyatt vs. The Miz in a Steel Cage match for the WWE [sic] title
- The Kabuki Warriors vs. Becky Lynch & Charlotte Flair in a Texas Tornado Tag match for the WWE Women’s Tag Team championship
- Roman Reigns vs. King Corbin
- Seth Rollins vs. Randy Orton
- Braun Strowman vs. Shinsuke Nakamura & Sami Zayn in a 2-on-1 handicap match
- AJ Styles vs. Kevin Owens in a United States title match
- The New Day vs. The Revival in a SmackDown Tag Team championship match
- Rusev vs. Bobby Lashley (w/ Lana)
- Also appearing: The Street Profits, The O.C.’s Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson, Sasha Banks & Bayley, Ricochet, Drew McIntyre, Aleister Black, Andrade & Zelina Vega
Will it change? Which matches will air? Give us your thoughts below, Cagesiders!