You Just Made the List! - February 2017 Lifetime Legends Contest

Who will win the February Lifetime Legend contest?

• Black Wizard

Votes: 7 21.2%
  • edge4ever

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Randy Borton

Votes: 3 9.1%
  • The Phenom

Votes: 11 33.3%
  • TheFrostyBlur

Votes: 9 27.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Legend
The List of Lifetime Legends contest.. February 2017

Welcome everybody to the first monthly List of Lifetime Legends contest.
Every month I will post a new contest consisting of 5 nominees chosen by the WWEF staff.

There will be an anonymous open vote and whoever wins after the 15 day voting period will win a
Lifetime Legend upgrade!

The 2nd and 3rd place finishers will automatically be entered into next month's contest
with 3 new members being added every month.
Those finishing in 4th and 5th place will be eligible for nomination once again
after a 30 day waiting period.
This is done so that there will be a variety of entrants every month.

Our first 5 nominees are...
@Black Wizard @edge4ever Randy Borton Randy Borton The Phenom The Phenom C Closed

Let the voting begin!

The Phenom

The Wrestling God
Legend
I would like to thank the 10 people that voted for The Phenom The Phenom and made it possible for me to be the very first winner of this competition! I really didn't think I would win because of that damn C Closed guy :quiet:(lol) But honestly I was looking at the results like :gn: I won?? (Lbs) So, thanks again to everyone who voted and the other four contestants I have already dug the holes for you poor souls to R.I.P
:shovel::shovel::shovel::shovel:

:win:

Last edited:

Randy Borton

The Lunatic Fringe
Rising Star
I would like to thank the 10 people that voted for The Phenom The Phenom and made it possible for me to be the very first winner of this competition! I really didn't think I would win because of that damn C Closed guy :quiet:(lol) But honestly I was looking at the results like :gn: I won?? (Lbs) So, thanks again to everyone who voted and the other four contestants I have already dug the holes for you poor souls to R.I.P
:shovel::shovel::shovel::shovel:

:win:
Congratz bro.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions