Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
Oh and I agree with you both about the Grievous thing. I let that slide for WAY too long.

But on the positive side, he has turned into a complete crybaby afterwards because he expected me to look the other way forever. His emails to me are pretty pathetic.

"I don't need WWEForums because I have Reddit now!" he actually emailed me to simply tell me that

• LOL
Reactions: Phenomenal 1

Jay-Ashley

神奈川の美しさ
Legend
"I don't need WWEForums because I have Reddit now!" he actually emailed me to simply tell me that
I think, i have seen around some places in the Redditverse, but that is funny.

As far as memorable moments go, I don't think I can really narrow just one or a few day, but overall my experience on the forum as a whole was/is memorable for me. I meet a lot of cool people and felt very welcomed in. Hell, I posted a lot of personal problems here and everything and everyone was supportive and everything. When I posted about being trans, though it got deleted because that was when the forum went to the Zero World, everyone was supportive and loving and that is something I can never forgot. Though I could forget all the cringey shit I posted and said and such, but I have moved on so. So yeah, really my memorable moment would be supportiveness people were/are on here.

• Applause
Reactions: Phenomenal 1

Phenomenal 1

Vampiro
Legend
I think, i have seen around some places in the Redditverse, but that is funny.

As far as memorable moments go, I don't think I can really narrow just one or a few day, but overall my experience on the forum as a whole was/is memorable for me. I meet a lot of cool people and felt very welcomed in. Hell, I posted a lot of personal problems here and everything and everyone was supportive and everything. When I posted about being trans, though it got deleted because that was when the forum went to the Zero World, everyone was supportive and loving and that is something I can never forgot. Though I could forget all the cringey shit I posted and said and such, but I have moved on so. So yeah, really my memorable moment would be supportiveness people were/are on here.

I didn't even know about that, because I wasn't on the forums at the time. But good for you to speak about it and be yourself, that's the most important.

• Applause
Reactions: Jay-Ashley

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
I can't say much about Crayo. The few times he has mentioned me, he insulted me. The "Who the fuck is Jacob Fox" thing was rude. I never did anything to him and didn't even know him but he chose to be an asshole.

Last edited:

E.A. Roadster

The Authentic
Legend
I can't say much about Crayo. The few times he has mentioned me, he insulted me. The "Who the fuck is Jacob Fox" thing was rude. I never did anything to him and didn't even know him but he chose to be an asshole.
Probably because the prevailing attitude from Crayo's reign was to haze anybody who wasn't an 'original' member.

Snowman

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Legend
Outside of the obvious thing from 2012-2013, boy was THAT a great thing, I'd have to say tagging people repeatedly in fantasy football threads, and just going off topic in the LD's back in the day. Great times, fam. Great times.

Geese

The Showoff
Hotshot
I've had some quality argument/debates on this forum and I've won every single one of them

What arguments did you win here? You got into a pissing contest with a seventeen year-old kid over Roman Reigns and wanted to start shit with a member who's been banned for a year. Redboy thinks he's the Alan Dershowitz of the WWE Forums.

Last edited:

[email protected]

The Game
Technician
What arguments did you win here? You got into a pissing contest with a seventeen year-old kid over Roman Reigns and wanted to start shit with a member who's been banned for a year. Redboy thinks he's the Alan Dershowitz of the WWE Forums.
Won every single one like I said son. I've got an undefeated record

Tyler2

The Showoff
Rising Star

Movie GIF by Star Wars

About it tell me

or Log in using

Latest Discussions