Your WWEF Stable?

Beavie

The BIG BEAV
LDW Management
Wrestling Stables are a big thing. Whether in WWE with the New Day, The OC, Undisputed Era, Baron Corbin's Midcard of Evil, etc, or New Japan's LIJ, Bullet Club, Chaos, Suzuki Gun, and even elsewhere in wrestling, putting people in a stable is a go-to booking idea. But, what about you?

If you would make a stable out of only members of this forum, who would be in it and what would be the name?

I'd make a stable dubbed "The Canadian Federation," and we'd have all Canadians, eh.

Myself
B Brockamura
Swing Car Swing Car
And Senhor Perfect Senhor Perfect as the starting four with any Canadians or those who want to join our great country and will wear the Maple Leaf Proudly will be allowed in. We're inclusive.

Oh, and we'll carry hockey sticks, and drink Maple Syrup Stone Cold Style. :D

The Reagmaster

Guardian of Light, Ryan Satin of WWEF
Legend
Wrestling Stables are a big thing. Whether in WWE with the New Day, The OC, Undisputed Era, Baron Corbin's Midcard of Evil, etc, or New Japan's LIJ, Bullet Club, Chaos, Suzuki Gun, and even elsewhere in wrestling, putting people in a stable is a go-to booking idea. But, what about you?

If you would make a stable out of only members of this forum, who would be in it and what would be the name?

I'd make a stable dubbed "The Canadian Federation," and we'd have all Canadians, eh.

Myself
B Brockamura
Swing Car Swing Car
And Senhor Perfect Senhor Perfect as the starting four with any Canadians or those who want to join our great country and will wear the Maple Leaf Proudly will be allowed in. We're inclusive.

So you're team Canada?

As the originator of forum stables, I'll just say that The Cole Masters are looking for new members. Crithu Crithu M Mike Thunder and Psycho Rangers Psycho Rangers will be happy to welcome anyone in the battle against Gee- shit. Well looks like I'm repurposing this group to take on Snake and her cat army. So yeah!

Reactions: Crithu

Grievous 3D

Is Currently In Stasis...
Legend
Last edited:
Reactions: Brockamura

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman

Myself
B Brockamura
Swing Car Swing Car

You forgot CM Punk CM Punk but I guess most people have these days...

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
I am going old Skool and throwing in:
Action Jackson
Jeebak
Also I cannot remember the name of the wrestling forum that closed down and there was a influx of twats running around on here. was it called something like minzaplooza? Solid Snake Solid Snake do you remember this?
I remember CMPulse's forum closing, I don't remember Machinapalooza, if that was what it was called lol

or Log in using

Latest Discussions