Harley Quinn

The Queen
Hotshot
I need some help with something that involves YouTube. The sooner I get this figured out the better. My issue is that, When I comment on a friends youtube channel, I will post a comment, but then When I go to review it, it's not there but yet it says there is 16 but Its showing 15. And when he goes to comment on mine under his Vids, He can't. What's Going on? Does anyone know how to get around this? @Killer Orange Cat ?

Killer Orange Cat

Quiet You
Chairman
My apologies for not getting back to you sooner about this. I have had this happen before too. I am not really the best at the technical stuff. My sister @EvilBlackCat might be able to help you better than me.

Tell him to go into his settings in YouTube studio. He has to check on community and then hidden users. Have him search for your name there, he might have accidently hidden you. I have done that before and it has the effect you mentioned.

If that is not the problem, we will ask my sister when she wakes up.

EvilBlackCat

The Lunatic Fringe
Were you able to get this resolved? I honestly don't have a better suggestion than my brother but I'd be happy to try to help you figure it out if you haven't already.

or Log in using

Latest Discussions