Forum Game Zombie Apocalypse

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
Hello WWEF brethren and sistren (real word, trust me). I am here to introduce to you an interactive story based game. I give you the scenario, and you start your story. You write it however you'd like, within the confines of reality/the set scenario. You are 100% the character. Once you reply, I will reply to your post with different choices for you to make, and depending on those choices, you will succeed/fail or live/die. Once I say "continue with your story", you my proceed until your next group of choices is given. What happens to you/your character is up to 50/50 chance, I do not choose what happens to you. Feel free to ask any questions, and have some fun.

Ok, so here is the scenario.

Everything is as it is on the day you are reading this post.

You woke up, did your daily routine, everything was perfectly normal for you.

You go to sleep at whatever time you usually go to sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and everything seems awkwardly calm and quiet, so you begin to go about your day.

You take your morning shower, eat your breakfast, get dressed, etc.

You open your door, and instead of seeing people, cars and various animals, there is not a living thing to be found.

Your car is out of gas.

Your neighbors door opens, he/she walks out and drop to the ground after looking at you.

You run over to help when you are met with the sudden realization that a human-like figure is standing at their door, growling like an animal.

Your neighbor wakes up and is also growling like an animal after appearing to be dead.

They both turn their attention to you.


You are in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, what do you do? How do you realistically survive until your time is up? Do you survive at all? What sequence of events do you take until you ultimately die? Or will you be one of the few that defies the odds and actually make it?

Your story starts below.
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
I turn tail back to my house and slam the front door closed behind me, completely in shock and hyperventilating.
Violent banging and thrashing on your door begins only a few seconds after you've slammed it shut. Those creatures are right behind that door, begging to get in.

You, still near the door, have two choices:

(Life/Death Scene)

A. Run to the back of your house, and escape through the back door.

B. Run upstairs, grab your gun (10 rounds) and hold your ground.

What do you do?
 

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
21,983
6,724
2,008
9,401.28
I run up the stairs and grab my Smith and Wesson 12 gauge shotgun and 10 shells... as I am coming back to the stairs I hear the door bust off its hinges and the familiar growls.. I load 2 shells, click the gun shut and cock it... I'm ready.....................or am I?
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
I run up the stairs and grab my Smith and Wesson 12 gauge shotgun and 10 shells... as I am coming back to the stairs I here the door bust off it's hinges and the familiar growls.. I load 2 shells, click the gun shut and cock it... I'm ready.....................or am I?
Coin flip 1 Reveals: Life
Coin flip 2 Reveals: Fail (horrible shot with the gun)

You, stuck on the staircase, begin to unload round after round, unfortunately you're a pretty horrible shot. However, it is a shotgun, so you mange to kill one of the zombies, but only blow one arm off of the other.

Having no shells left, your only choice is to retreat upstairs.

Upstairs you are left with three choices:

(Life/Death Scene)

A. Hide in the bathroom and hope for the best.
B. Jump from your second floor window to escape.
C. Lead the zombie upstairs and face it one on one.
 

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
14,073
5,233
1,408
4,422.37
"What da fuck?"

I slowly back away from the 2 zombies into a green bin. Quick thinking makes me open the green bin to find a lot of bin bags and a big plastic bottle

"Sue....don't make me do this...Just say one sentence of English and we can be friends"

My neighbour which for this story (and real life) is called Sue just keeps groaning and stuff so I throw the plastic bottle at her which staggers her back into the other zombie but other than that it does nothing. Great. So plan B ensues and I roll the green wheelie bin at the zombies which knocks Sue to the ground but leaves the other one standing

"Oh come on!"

I quickly run inside my own house, puts the lock on. Still, in shock, I stand there for a solid 5 seconds before running upstairs, finding my phone and automatically try to call someone on my contacts page.

I might have went too far with this one XD
 

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
21,983
6,724
2,008
9,401.28
I run into the bathroom closing the door and then move the clothes hamper in front of it, being completely full it should hold for a minute at least.. rifling through the cabinets I find 3 razor blades, 2 nail files, and a curling iron. Planning to toss a towel over the zombie as soon as it comes in.. I wait...
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
"What da fuck?"

I slowly back away from the 2 zombies into a green bin. Quick thinking makes me open the green bin to find a lot of bin bags and a big plastic bottle

"Sue....don't make me do this...Just say one sentence of English and we can be friends"

My neighbour which for this story (and real life) is called Sue just keeps groaning and stuff so I throw the plastic bottle at her which staggers her back into the other zombie but other than that it does nothing. Great. So plan B ensues and I roll the green wheelie bin at the zombies which knocks Sue to the ground but leaves the other one standing

"Oh come on!"

I quickly run inside my own house, puts the lock on. Still, in shock, I stand there for a solid 5 seconds before running upstairs, finding my phone and automatically try to call someone on my contacts page.

I might have went too far with this one XD
(It's fine, good introduction to the character and it gives me more to go on)
You know you have to make a decision fast. Scrolling through your contact list, three names stick out, who do you call?:

(Success/Failure Scene)

A. Mom
B. Best Friend (insert name here)
C. Uncle (insert name here)
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
I run into the bathroom closing the door and then move the clothes hamper in front of it, being completely full it should hold for a minute at least.. rifling through the cabinets I find 3 razor blades, 2 nail files, and a curling iron. Planning to toss a towel over the zombie as soon as it comes in.. I wait...
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Life (You lucky son of a bitch)
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Success (Towel on zombie)

The zombie almost immediately crashes right through the door, but stumbles and falls since it has one arm and could not prevent itself from falling.

You pounce, wrapping the towel around the zombies head, before making a run for the staircase.

Once downstairs, you frantically run outside, having to choose a place to go:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Run to the nearest Police Station
B. Run into your local grocery store
C. Run to a car dealership, in hopes a working car can be found

Bonus, odds shift to 25/75, will you take the risk?
D. You notice a smoke signal, and from your time watching history and survival shows, recognize it as an "S.O.S", so you decide to run towards it.
 

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
The IIconics
21,983
6,724
2,008
9,401.28
I take off toward the local S Mart... knowing that they sell groceries and guns I'm hoping to reload and get some new weapons and provisions... I enter the store and see 2 zombies near the ice cream coolers to the left and 1 behind the checkout counter in front of me... none of them are aware of my presence.... yet.....
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
I take off toward the local S Mart... knowing that they sell groceries and guns I'm hoping to reload and get some new weapons and provisions... I enter the store and see 2 zombies near the ice cream coolers to the left and 1 behind the checkout counter in front of me... none of them are aware of my presence.... yet.....
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Your choice of location was beneficial to your survival, you were not injured along the way, and zombies are minimal.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: The alarm in the supermarket was never disabled. You set it off upon entering.

You are left with three choices:

A. Get the fuck out of there and go to a different location.
B. Try to sneak around to gather supplies, hoping the zombies are distracted by the noise from the alarm and don't see you.
C. Fight off the nearest zombie(s) by using your gun as a melee object.
 

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
14,073
5,233
1,408
4,422.37
(It's fine, good introduction to the character and it gives me more to go on)
You know you have to make a decision fast. Scrolling through your contact list, three names stick out, who do you call?:

(Success/Failure Scene)

A. Mom
B. Best Friend (insert name here)
C. Uncle (insert name here)

"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Okay, let's look at the options...Mum, Uncle Bernie or Callum. Doesn't Callum have a gun? I could swear he has a gun and I'm not sure if Mum has any weapons, That's slightly worrying now that I think about it. Uncle Bernie must have a gun but he does have 3 kids...wait a second. I don't have a gun. WHY DO I NOT HAVE A GUN!?

I look up and throws my arms in frustration before seeing a baseball bat and sighing. Realising my only chance of survival is a freaking baseball bat, I pick it up with the hand that's not holding the phone

"Guess this will have to do for now. Screw it, Callum, you freaking gun-wielding loser, You better pick up!"

I press the button to phone Callum and waits as calm and patient as you can be when you've just been attacked by freaking zombies.
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
"Shit, shit, shit, shit, shit. Okay, let's look at the options...Mum, Uncle Bernie or Callum. Doesn't Callum have a gun? I could swear he has a gun and I'm not sure if Mum has any weapons, That's slightly worrying now that I think about it. Uncle Bernie must have a gun but he does have 3 kids...wait a second. I don't have a gun. WHY DO I NOT HAVE A GUN!?

I look up and throws my arms in frustration before seeing a baseball bat and sighing. Realising my only chance of survival is a freaking baseball bat, I pick it up with the hand that's not holding the phone

"Guess this will have to do for now. Screw it, Callum, you freaking gun-wielding loser, You better pick up!"

I press the button to phone Callum and waits as calm and patient as you can be when you've just been attacked by freaking zombies.
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Success, your phone works, and the line begins to ring.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Callum is in a sticky situation.

Upon picking up the phone, you can hear gunfire going off in the background (probably from your friend blasting away at some zombies).

He tells you that he's met up with a few of his friends at the local park, but they're surrounded by a hoard.

You tell him you have two zombies outside of your door, and all you have is a bat.

You have two choices:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Haul ass to the park to meet up with Callum and help him and his friends fight off the hoard.
B. Cut your losses, forget about your best friend, and head to the nearest police station.
 

The Reagmaster

#MakeJustKevinMod2019
Main Eventer
14,073
5,233
1,408
4,422.37
Coin Flip 1 Reveals: Success, your phone works, and the line begins to ring.
Coin Flip 2 Reveals: Uncle Callum is in a sticky situation.

Upon picking up the phone, you can hear gunfire going off in the background (probably from your uncle blasting away at some zombies).

He tells you that he's met up with a few of his friends at the local park, but they're surrounded by a hoard.

You tell him you have two zombies outside of your door, and all you have is a bat.

You have two choices:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Haul ass to the park to meet up with your Uncle and help him and his friends fight off the hoard.
B. Cut your losses, forget about your Uncle, and head to the nearest police station.
I phoned my best mate Callum. My uncle's Uncle Bernie. Also I'll respond when I wake up :P
 
  • Cheers!
Reactions: Jonny Nostradamus

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Legend
3,973
2,253
698
608.05
Hello WWEF brethren and sistren (real word, trust me). I am here to introduce to you an interactive story based game. I give you the scenario, and you start your story. You write it however you'd like, within the confines of reality/the set scenario. You are 100% the character. Once you reply, I will reply to your post with different choices for you to make, and depending on those choices, you will succeed/fail or live/die. Once I say "continue with your story", you my proceed until your next group of choices is given. What happens to you/your character is up to 50/50 chance, I do not choose what happens to you. Feel free to ask any questions, and have some fun.

Ok, so here is the scenario.

Everything is as it is on the day you are reading this post.

You woke up, did your daily routine, everything was perfectly normal for you.

You go to sleep at whatever time you usually go to sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and everything seems awkwardly calm and quiet, so you begin to go about your day.

You take your morning shower, eat your breakfast, get dressed, etc.

You open your door, and instead of seeing people, cars and various animals, there is not a living thing to be found.

Your car is out of gas.

Your neighbors door opens, he/she walks out and drop to the ground after looking at you.

You run over to help when you are met with the sudden realization that a human-like figure is standing at their door, growling like an animal.

Your neighbor wakes up and is also growling like an animal after appearing to be dead.

They both turn their attention to you.


You are in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, what do you do? How do you realistically survive until your time is up? Do you survive at all? What sequence of events do you take until you ultimately die? Or will you be one of the few that defies the odds and actually make it?

Your story starts below.
I back away from them like there's no tomorrow and look around for something to use as a weapon, finding a tire iron before I start heading to the police station. Hopefully i'll find some help or weapons or both!
 

Solid Snake

ɪɴғɪɴɪᴛᴇ ᴄᴀᴛ ʟɪᴛᴛᴇʀ
Chairman
59,568
23,631
3,283
39,228.16
I back into my house like Homer into that bush and slam then door.

Once I am inside I lock the door and start moving furniture to stack in front of the windows on the first floor.
I get my pets and move them into the upstairs and make sure they have food and water.
I then proceed to the basement to get some shot guns, tools, ect.
I grab some food and water from the kitchen and join my pets and try to take it all in.
 

Omega Maniax

The Artiste
Contender
288
68
73
17.10
Hello WWEF brethren and sistren (real word, trust me). I am here to introduce to you an interactive story based game. I give you the scenario, and you start your story. You write it however you'd like, within the confines of reality/the set scenario. You are 100% the character. Once you reply, I will reply to your post with different choices for you to make, and depending on those choices, you will succeed/fail or live/die. Once I say "continue with your story", you my proceed until your next group of choices is given. What happens to you/your character is up to 50/50 chance, I do not choose what happens to you. Feel free to ask any questions, and have some fun.

Ok, so here is the scenario.

Everything is as it is on the day you are reading this post.

You woke up, did your daily routine, everything was perfectly normal for you.

You go to sleep at whatever time you usually go to sleep.

In the morning, you wake up and everything seems awkwardly calm and quiet, so you begin to go about your day.

You take your morning shower, eat your breakfast, get dressed, etc.

You open your door, and instead of seeing people, cars and various animals, there is not a living thing to be found.

Your car is out of gas.

Your neighbors door opens, he/she walks out and drop to the ground after looking at you.

You run over to help when you are met with the sudden realization that a human-like figure is standing at their door, growling like an animal.

Your neighbor wakes up and is also growling like an animal after appearing to be dead.

They both turn their attention to you.


You are in the midst of a zombie apocalypse, what do you do? How do you realistically survive until your time is up? Do you survive at all? What sequence of events do you take until you ultimately die? Or will you be one of the few that defies the odds and actually make it?

Your story starts below.
Well, I start looking down in my pjs and after a sip of my coffee say "This isn't my day" and go back inside. There I strip off my pjs and sandals, put on my American bandana, and say to myself "Yippee Ki Yay, motherfucker". I go near the kitchen and find the best weapon I can find. "Ah, there it is, this is perfect, this is the weapon I needed."
 
Last edited:

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
2,565
1,354
573
136.10
"Well fuck."

My house is at the end of a short alleyway, which I duck into out of sight of the zombies. After a moment's thought I have a plan. I reenter my house, pull a bookshelf in front of the door, take off my school tie and blazer, and empty my school bag onto the floor. I pick my water bottle and one book (so I have paper as fuel for a fire) back up and put them back into the bag. I run upstairs and grab a warm hoodie and a cagoule, for rain. Then I go to the kitchen and grab the largest, most serrated knife that's there and two more water bottles, which I fill and put into my bag, along with my phone with 69% battery. Realising that the alleyway leading to my house could get me into a seriously sticky situation, I leave the house through the back door and resolve to head for the supermarket.
 

Jonny Nostradamus

Just a Work in Progress.
LDW Management
4,153
2,526
808
1,399.52
I back away from them like there's no tomorrow and look around for something to use as a weapon, finding a tire iron before I start heading to the police station. Hopefully i'll find some help or weapons or both!
You decide to head to the police station, but is it a wise choice?

On your way to the police station, you come upon an interesting scene.

Off the side of the rode is a car that has careened into a wall. It is completely totaled and slowly catching fire.

Zombies surround the car, trying to get in, and you wonder why.

After surveying the situation, you see that a couple (for stories sake, they are in their early 20's) is trapped inside of the car and will surely die, if left alone.

You have a decision to make:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Attempt to save the young couple.
B. Leave them to die and continue to the police station.
 

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Legend
3,973
2,253
698
608.05
You decide to head to the police station, but is it a wise choice?

On your way to the police station, you come upon an interesting scene.

Off the side of the rode is a car that has careened into a wall. It is completely totaled and slowly catching fire.

Zombies surround the car, trying to get in, and you wonder why.

After surveying the situation, you see that a couple (for stories sake, they are in their early 20's) is trapped inside of the car and will surely die, if left alone.

You have a decision to make:

(Story Altering Event)

A. Attempt to save the young couple.
B. Leave them to die and continue to the police station.

Welp. Well RIP RedDwarfTechy.

I go to help them armed with a tire iron and nothing more *facepalm*
 

Log in

or Log in using