Discussion in 'General WWE' started by Senhor Perfect, Jan 7, 2013.
Nevermind the WTTCOTW, eh Tommy? Fuck you.
Tommy doesn't care about TNA. He reportedly had a horrible experience working for them so I understand if he doesn't watch the product or care for it.
I don't recall him saying that he horrible run in TNA, b/c he had a good run actually. Why?
- Hyped as the "changer of TNA" by Dixie
- been in one of the 2010's main angles vs. Fortune
- was booking the Hardcore Justice ECW reunion show in 2010 by himself, without Russo or Bischoff
- pinned AJ freaking Styles at BFG Lethal Lockdown match in 2010
- defeated AJ Styles on a freaking PPV in 2011
What the hell does he have to complain about? He did and got more in less than a year than some people never did in TNA.
Again, I haven't heard anything bad from him about Impact, but whatever.
Tommy is one of those rare cases of a guy coming in from another company (ECW) angry at the new company for buying them up and then turning into a complete company man. As I understand he visits WWE HQ like once a week and sits down to chat with execs and stuff. He's very pro WWE.
Did you notice he wrote adieu, instead of ado.