Discussion in 'RAW' started by Big Hoss Rambler, Jun 19, 2012.
So who do you think should be the GM?
WE WANT REGAL!...At least I do
I bet 1000th episode will be ric flair.
* Mick Foley (hosted RAW, will host SmackDown this week) - Should be putting over Dean instead wears cheap suits and bores me at times #ThanksMick.
* Vince McMahon - Could do it, but would need to get his ass kicked. Not sure if he can bump.
* Teddy Long - How does no sound.
* Stephanie McMahon - Only if she gets naked and jumps around in a pool of mud with Layla.
* William Regal - He's a boss of course he can.
* Mike Adamle - God no.
* Steve Austin - I'd rather not, he's the GOAT but his gimmick requires him to kick people's asses every week. Not what we need.
* Ric Flair - He's batshit crazy and awesome. Just keep the blades away.
* Jonathan Coachman - Too busy being an ESPN fag no thanks.
* Bret Hart - Can't speak well enough as a face.
* Shawn Michaels - Would be decent for a one night deal, beyond that no.
* Vickie Guerrero - We'd never see Crayo post again if she got more air time, I'll ship some kleenex to you our kid. #You'reWelcome
* The Anonymous GM/Computer - My laptop would do a better job, although it occasional switches to porn.
* Previous Guest GM's - Cba to list them.
Flair or Vince for me.
Regal or Flair would be nice, but the other ones are possible as well.
Johnny will come back with the Board of directors back and raise hell..at least i hope.
If not? Flair would be another Hogan IMO, Teddy is cabbage, I say give it to Y2J? He can take a month off giving wrestlers time to raise hell while he's gone, and come back and promote some young talent.
MAKE IT HAPPEN WWE.
* Mick Foley (hosted RAW, will host SmackDown this week) - If he's not putting over Dean his PG jokes can gtfo (sorry Cloud)
* Vince McMahon - Sure, if it develops into a corporate feud. If he's just a super babyface like he was two weeks ago he can gtfo too.
* Teddy Long - Sure, if he first fights a bear with nothing but his bare hands, steals all the honey from killer bees and finds a living dinosaur.
* Stephanie McMahon - If she's involved with a feud then sure. Her vs Punk could be a cool feud.
* William Regal - Boss. Ofc he can. Should be permanent GM imo.
* Mike Adamle - gtfo
* Steve Austin - I love seeing the GOAT appear, but I'm not sure I would if he just buries someone. I'd love to see him have another altercation with Miz or Punk though.
* Ric Flair - Sure. No fighting anyone though.
* Jonathan Coachman - No
* Bret Hart - Sure. Not permanent.
* Shawn Michaels - Same as above.
* Vickie Guerrero - I need more Kleenex Seabs.
* The Anonymous GM/Computer - If the person is revealed, sure.
* Previous Guest GM's - gtfo
I think it is obvious that I will be the next General Manager of RAW & Smackdown. People power never dies :ace: #Forumpower
I want Vince tbh, he is quite epic! Was going to say Teddy but now I find him boring.
Reload or listen to audio. By reCAPTCHA™
Reload or go back to text. By reCAPTCHA™