Discussion in 'SmackDown' started by Big Hoss Rambler, Mar 20, 2012.
Eve blows Zak Ryder off????????????
And surprise at the ME brogue kick!
* World Heavyweight Champion Daniel Bryan and his girlfriend AJ Lee open the show. Bryan gets massive heat from the crowd as he tells AJ to explain why she loves him. Sheamus interrupts the segment and declares he will win the World Heavyweight Title at WrestleMania 28. - Normal shit but god is anyone more over than D Bryan on the heel side?
* Mark Henry squashed R-Truth. - Couldn't care less either way.
* Yokozuna is announced for the WWE Hall of Fame. - Good he was a talented big man.
* The Great Khali and Zack Ryder were announced for Team Long at WrestleMania 28. - The only push Khali should get is into retirement good to see Zack's doing something at Mania.
* AJ Lee beat Brie Bella after a distraction from Daniel Bryan. - YES YES YES.
* Zack Ryder defeated Jack Swagger. - These two will probably have put on a decent match.
* We get a video from earlier in the day with Cody Rhodes. He guarantees a win over Big Show at WrestleMania 28 and leaves so he can catch is plane. - Seems decent.
* Big Show beat Kane by DQ after Cody Rhodes interfered. After Show chased Cody off through the crowd, Randy Orton slid into the ring and hit Kane with a RKO. - Could do without Show wrestling tbh.
* Brodus Clay beat Heath Slater in a quick squash match. - Funky's back again. #Marked
* Backstage segment with Eve Torres and Zack Ryder. She blows him off. - Had to reread that #NotAsAHappyBroski
* Christian comes out to join commentary. - Good
* Dolph Ziggler comes out with John Laurinaitis and David Otunga and The Great Khali comes out with Teddy Long and Santino Marella. Laurinaitis calls for the bell when Ziggler applies the sleeper to end the match. Teddy restarts the match and threatens to count Ziggler out and he does. Santino and Kofi Kingston take care of Ziggler and toss him back in the ring where Khali lays him out with a big chop. - Fucken Khali again just disappear.
* CM Punk and Sheamus defeated Daniel Bryan and The Miz in the main event. Sheamus got the pin over Miz after a Brogue Kick. - Seems a decent match which makes me think Bryan is sneaking a win at Mania.
Man lame ass show again! Seriously now I have a poop break during the tag team match fucking Khali thanks a lot hoe.
SmackDown back to being shit again.
They really need to stop putting jobbers in tag matches. We know you're saying "Hey, lets stick this guy in there to eat the pin". We aren't idiots.
This show as a whole seems completely irrelevant. Everything interesting that happened also happened on Raw (other than the latest members for Team Teddy). Not good for it being so close to Mania. Guess they are saving Bourne's return for next week to add some shock value to Ace vs Long.
Otherwise, looking forward to Superstars to see the Smackdown talent that I actually want to watch. Fuck Khali.
I'm guessing Teddy shocks Johnny with Bourne, so Johnny brings in ADR.
This. Would actually be a really cool idea.
Hope so, but knowing WWE they won't let Bourne have the WM paycheck.
It's the last entry into Team Teddy and probably the last entry into Wrestlemania. A returning Bourne or Mysterio would be the only way to justify it. "Yay! Teddy has Ezekiel Jackson as his final pick!" just isn't good enough, especially with his team looking so lackluster on paper compared with Johnny's.
Oh my goodness, how awesome would it be if Rey returns for Team Teddy as Johnny gets ADR?
I don't want Mysterio - that would lead to a likely win for Teddy since he'd be above practically all the competitors.
That didn't really matter last year when Rhodes beat him.
True but Mysterio wasn't a returning superstar there though.
Ace's team has 3 returning superstars, which all have more title reigns recently.
Since when did returning heels or any ex-champions get credibility wins?
Don't worry - Ace isn't losing, I'm just being the pessimistic type.
If this was a returning Cena or Orton, I'd agree with you. But this is Rey, and they can't figure out what to do with Mysterio most of the time. They don't treat him like the really-over, big star he is. The ex-champions and returning heels, I'll give you that.
It's just a fun little debate. WWE logic can drive you to be pessimistic. (Love the use of that hashtag btw)
Crayola being pessimistic well thats new to me!
Prepare yourself for the worst
After the last couple of weeks I'm fully prepared.
You know, I really like this idea.
Reload or listen to audio. By reCAPTCHA™
Reload or go back to text. By reCAPTCHA™